First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i, BMW X5 PHEV, Polestar 2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New here on the forums, but I've been consuming a wealth of information here for a few weeks now...so, thanks to all for making this such a great place to learn about the Bronco.

Total transparency...we live in CO but are not off-roaders. My wife really wanted a fun utility car to throw her paddleboard(s) in and take to the reservoir, and maybe some other light adventures. We initially had our eye on a Hyundai Santa Cruz, which to be honest, probably fits the bill well from a functional perspective. But once we learned how relatively affordable the lower end Bronco trims were, we pivoted to that, simply loving the look and character of the vehicle. That is, of course, if you can purchase one without the insane markups.

After test driving a demo at a local dealership, we decided to place an order, knowing it would take a while. But I kept looking at listings in the meantime, and after many inquiries resulting in undisclosed markups or unavailable inventory, we found one about 1k miles away...standard Big Bend in Cactus Gray with the automatic and no other options, at a palatable $2,500 markup.

Not shying from a roadtrip, my wife and a friend are flying out Friday, taking delivery Saturday and driving the Bronco home over the weekend.

Ford Bronco Picking up Cactus Gray BB this weekend Bronco
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice find! Congratulations!

The YETI

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good find! That is one helluva lot cooler than a Santa Cruz!!!
Sponsored