Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Congratulations, post some pics once you get your news ride!

Triton

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2012 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations!

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting on my dealer to get back with me on my BL. Rail car is half way back to Michigan at this point yet still no call back. Congrats!

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats @dgulia !!! Yes, please post some pics when you can. You're gonna have that perma-grin for a few weeks.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Make sure to check that the fuses are fully seated, the 3 fuse box bolts are snug, and your battery cables are tight before you leave the dealer lot... Otherwise you may not make it home.

I think the battery is 10mm, and the fuse box bolts are 7 mm or 8mm

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Make sure to check that the fuses are fully seated, the 3 fuse box bolts are snug, and your battery cables are tight before you leave the dealer lot... Otherwise you may not make it home.

This the standard now? I thought this was in the past. Doubt anyone is really gonna climb under the hood with a small socket set and start checking things.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This the standard now? I thought this was in the past. Doubt anyone is really gonna climb under the hood with a small socket set and start checking things.
It's optional for sure. Only trying to help out a fellow Bronco owner.

Sponsored
OP
OP

dgulia

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Thank you I sure will

OP
OP

dgulia

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine was at the rail yard and boom one day dealer called me to come get it.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I picked mine up two months ago, in the rain, and I still climbed all up on it, in it, and under it checking all kinds of things before I drove it off the lot. I was a wet rat by the time I was done.

99% of my fuses under the hood were not seated. The fuse box has taken four rounds of snugging back up until they finally have stayed snug. I had to zip tie the water hose because it was almost touching the pulley, And I verified that the wires above the axle were snapped up properly so they wouldn't rub through on the 100+ mile trip home.

All the things that would prevent me from getting it home.

And that was just the checklist "at dealer pickup" :)

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I picked mine up two months ago, in the rain, and I still climbed all up on it, in it, and under it checking all kinds of things before I drove it off the lot. I was a wet rat by the time I was done.

99% of my fuses under the hood were not seated. The fuse box has taken four rounds of snugging back up until they finally have stayed snug. I had to zip tie the water hose because it was almost touching the pulley, And I verified that the wires above the axle were snapped up properly so they wouldn't rub through on the 100+ mile trip home.

All the things that would prevent me from getting it home.

And that was just the checklist "at dealer pickup" :)
I guess if you’re that paranoid after spending hours reading forums.
I got in ours. Drove it 1575 miles home. 6100 miles now. We good. Haven’t checked anything. I treat it like any other new vehicle. I shouldn’t have to. I’ve had it off road many times, wet conditions too, washed under the hood once so far. Grin every time I drive it.
I’m sure you’ll come back with all the countless fails, issues of said problem plus others. No worries for me until something happens. Safe than sorry isn’t even a thing I think about with a new vehicle. Like I said. I shouldn’t have to, and don’t. People need to enjoy their shit without any preconceived paranoia from the statistically few people that have had each and every little issue. Thinking their vehicle is a lemon before they even drive it.
My 2019 F250 has had 5 recalls, and been in 3 times for warranty things the first year. No one back then on the Ford Trucks forum hardly talked about issues the way people blow shit out of proportion here. But yet that truck was in 3 times under 6k miles. All vehicles and manufacturers have issues, it’s just places like this will amplify the problem and make it seem worse than it actually is.
y’all can have fun worrying about shit that isn’t there.

OP
OP

dgulia

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m glad I checked it and sure enough hard top had an issue.
The rear panel with glass on passenger side was sliding in and out, looks like glue or bonding agent issue.
Dealer will get the service department to take the pics and hopefully I can pick up in few days
Besides that everything else was good
Sponsored