Chadesh

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A car
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got a call yesterday about looking at a bronco the dealer had on the lot. went today and drove it was nice. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it will do. I was told that if I still want what I had order I could trade this one for it when it comes in. That will be sometime in 22 so I said what the hell and got this one.

Also from what I was told this particular bronco could not be sold unless you already had ordered a bronco.

It's a 4 door big bend cactus grey with rag top. May put the hard top on it later. not sure depends. Now to wait for detailing and such.
Sponsored

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got a call yesterday about looking at a bronco the dealer had on the lot. went today and drove it was nice. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it will do. I was told that if I still want what I had order I could trade this one for it when it comes in. That will be sometime in 22 so I said what the hell and got this one.

Also from what I was told this particular bronco could not be sold unless you already had ordered a bronco.

It's a 4 door big bend cactus grey with rag top. May put the hard top on it later. not sure depends. Now to wait for detailing and such.
Pictures and what did you order

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
picture will be later, but I ordered a big bend carbonized grey 2 door with sasquatch package and 2.7l standard hardtop
Sounds pretty sweet. I really want the BB grill for my 2 Door Carbonized Gray OBX 2.7l

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope this is the case for you. My dealer is getting a second "demo" and he can sell either one to a reservation holder. Only one. But he also told me you lose your reservation. Not sure whether that means your original order and reservation are deleted or if your original turns into a dealer stock vehicle. All that being said, I would not be surprised if Ford does not delete your original reservation because Ford's ordering system and everything Bronco has been a total SNAFU. Good luck and enjoy this new Bronco. Worst case, you put in a reservation again as soon as it opens up again and trade when that Bronco comes in next year.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Chadesh

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A car
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As promised here is a couple pictures. Engine compartment for people wondering about space in there.
Ford Bronco pickup my bronco today 20210926_152931

side view
Ford Bronco pickup my bronco today thumbnail_20210926_153103

If I read the sticker that was in the window right I believe this is a base model. Not sure though. It does have one annoying quirk the driver side door doesnt shut right and you have to close it hard, but not to hard. Otherwise you get an annoying alarm that the engine is running and the door is ajar. Overall I a sound Vehicular.
One other thing today I called my ford dealer and was told that the only towing package that he can order was class 2 hitch.

May add more later.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Enjoy, many envious folks happy for you! I'm in the same boat. 2 door BL on order. Made a deal with my dealer on a 2 door WT they have scheduled for delivery the week of the 11th of October.
Sponsored