First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered a Velocity Blue Black Diamond 2 door medium package 2.7L and no other extras. Placed the order at Kendal Ford Marysville WA. But after some reading here in the forums I wonder if this dealer has anymore allotments etc. Anyone ordered received a Bronco thru this dealer? They’ve had a few but all of them had the additional 10K to 20K tacked on. Which after the letter coming out about this makes me wonder? Is Ford really going to pull allocations from Dealers continuing to do this? Theres still a lot of dealers here in the Puget sound and nationwide. But hey the letters only been out a week.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers will be demise of Ford.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They only people that care are us, not Ford or the dealers.

OP
OP
Winger57

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I must give a shout out to Shane a salesman at Kendal. He answered every question we had and didnt get defensive or try to use the salesman Jedi mind tricks on us there. Of course he said the wait would be 3 to 9 months….. Id been there about three times before with the intention of buying a new Ranger. Tremors were very attractive. But didnt like that you could not get the long bed supercab model with the tremor package. Driven lots of Ranger 2.3Ls rentals for work trips absolutely love that truck and the motor. But that backseat on the crew cab is a waste meant for small stature countries! And hey the rest of the world gets a V6 option and a Diesel? Ive put 160K on my lil 2.8 diesel awesome motor. But its not in a Bronco! So I said Bronco it is. And they start offering the 3.5L outside of checking the Raptor box? Im there! With all that said cudos to Ford for offering the 6 in every trim level Bronco. You guys have been teasing me since 2004!

92EBE2ED-6658-48A9-ADE1-A1AD5EEE4A6C.jpeg

Sponsored

Paughco

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Snoqualmie Valley, Washington, USA, Planet Earth
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150 XLT and 2022 Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered my Bronco Outer Banks from Jeff Davenport at Kendal Ford on 1/11/22. Jeff was recommended to me by my service guy at Pierre Ford in Seattle. I would have ordered my Bronco from Pierre, but the difference in sales tax between King County and Snohomish County is around $660, so I had to go with Kendal. I stopped in to see Jeff a week ago last Wednesday, and that went well. Confidence is high. He showed me where some folks who had ordered in October were getting their Broncos in March (maybe). My problem is that I won't give up the 2.7 V-6, the hard top, the advance 4X4, the Lux package, or the tow option.

Ford Bronco Placed order 2/12/22 Kendal Ford vehicle

I'll just have to be patient, I guess.

Seeya
ATB

OP
OP
Winger57

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealers will be demise of Ford.
Dam your Gen 1 is the same color as the old Bronco we used to bang around Wyoming in. I called it rootbear brown and the white roof with white steel wagonwheels of course! Had every intention of completeing my horse collection with a gen 1 just waited to long. I think the one we road around in was a 74 with the 302 and 3 spd column shift manual.

OP
OP
Winger57

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered my Bronco Outer Banks from Jeff Davenport at Kendal Ford on 1/11/22. Jeff was recommended to me by my service guy at Pierre Ford in Seattle. I would have ordered my Bronco from Pierre, but the difference in sales tax between King County and Snohomish County is around $660, so I had to go with Kendal. I stopped in to see Jeff a week ago last Wednesday, and that went well. Confidence is high. He showed me where some folks who had ordered in October were getting their Broncos in March (maybe). My problem is that I won't give up the 2.7 V-6, the hard top, the advance 4X4, the Lux package, or the tow option.

Seeya
ATB
Yes patience and persistance! I dumped all the add ons in hope of getting it a lil quicker knowing i could add all those accessories myself down the road….We’ll see how that plan works out!

OP
OP
Winger57

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Seeya
ATB
You get a build date yet or any info?

Paughco

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Snoqualmie Valley, Washington, USA, Planet Earth
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150 XLT and 2022 Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called my Ford dealer on March 24th, and he sent me a printout from Ford. The printout was a large Excel spreadsheet. He couldn't simply send me a copy of the spreadsheet, but he pulled out a section and saved it as a .jpg and sent that to me. My Bronco is listed, but doesn't have a VIN or reservation ID, but at least it's on the list. I'll probably keep checking in once a month or so to see if there's any progress.

Seeya
ATB

Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I must give a shout out to Shane a salesman at Kendal. He answered every question we had and didnt get defensive or try to use the salesman Jedi mind tricks on us there. Of course he said the wait would be 3 to 9 months….. Id been there about three times before with the intention of buying a new Ranger. Tremors were very attractive. But didnt like that you could not get the long bed supercab model with the tremor package. Driven lots of Ranger 2.3Ls rentals for work trips absolutely love that truck and the motor. But that backseat on the crew cab is a waste meant for small stature countries! And hey the rest of the world gets a V6 option and a Diesel? Ive put 160K on my lil 2.8 diesel awesome motor. But its not in a Bronco! So I said Bronco it is. And they start offering the 3.5L outside of checking the Raptor box? Im there! With all that said cudos to Ford for offering the 6 in every trim level Bronco. You guys have been teasing me since 2004!

This makes the Cybertruck look handsome and well-proportioned.

OP
OP
Winger57

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This makes the Cybertruck look handsome and well-proportioned.
Sure Matty how many door wedges with wheels do you have on order?

456DE1F8-A05D-4367-B49B-8ACC08481150.jpeg
Sponsored