First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also I you put money down to garentee they order your bronco also I have in writing that when I see my bronco if there’s something wrong or I don’t like it some reason it’s what I thought I get all money back and they sell it
Any cool stuff like a jacket or sweater? or more like water bottle, keychain etc sorta stuff?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pocobronco87

Pocobronco87

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any cool stuff like a jacket or sweater? or more like water bottle, keychain etc sorta stuff?
No free gear it was just writen promises dealer add one maintenance paint protecting ceramic coating rust proofing floor mats added in

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So are why they write it up and take money and said they will play with Ford Canada in January
Maybe they want your money before the end of the year. If you're happy with want you were able to build with the current Build&Price as it is, more power to you.

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The order banks aren't even open if you read the 12/4 release.

I get it, you're excited, but we don't need more misinformation at this point.

OP
OP
Pocobronco87

Pocobronco87

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe they want your money before the end of the year. If you're happy with want you were able to build with the current Build&Price as it is, more power to you.
Y’a true I happy I was more interested in no markups and basis price and any extra fees if any I happy so far I will continue to follow up next 2 months to make sure of everything won’t have vin till I think April or later anyways

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pocobronco87

Pocobronco87

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just excited and happy dealer actually reached out and accomplish next step got some final price and deals talked in writing sorry If I mislead people

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Y’a true I happy I was more interested in no markups and basis price and any extra fees if any I happy so far I will continue to follow up next 2 months to make sure of everything won’t have vin till I think April or later anyways
...just be careful

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did the same through Chilliwack Ford. I completely understand the situation with the order banks, but I knew what I wanted exactly so the dealer has that info and can send the order off as soon as they can. If anything changes with B&P in January I’m sure I can go back in and change it.
Salesman said we should know rough build date/week in March/April, but that was before the dates were pushed

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just excited and happy dealer actually reached out and accomplish next step got some final price and deals talked in writing sorry If I mislead people
I really wouldn’t worry about it, essentially you have placed your order, don’t worry about the jealous nelly’s and congratulations, I received an email Friday asking for my build info...
Broncos ?
Sponsored