Sponsored

Playing in the Snow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is my first post. I’ve lurked online for over a year now and appreciate everything I’ve learned from this forum and the people who post.

I was lucky enough to receive my 2 door BD build in early December after months of build delays (early day 2 reservation holder). In the 2+ weeks I’ve had Winnie and the 1000+ miles I’ve put on her, she’s been through just about everything the PNW winter can throw at her including non-stop rain, high winds, ice, lots of snow, kids, and dogs.

Today I had a chance to take her out with my partner and family for some snowmobiling fun and just had to share the experience. While she managed great on the icy and snowy roads up and down the mountain I can’t say the same about my snowmobiling capabilities (I got stuck in about 8ft of powder 😂). Winnie was worth the wait and I can’t wait for more winter adventures and especially for the warmer months.

Thanks again for those on this forum posting their experiences, knowledge and opinions. I hope everyone gets to meet their Bronco sooner rather than later.

Ford Bronco Playing in the Snow 2A4C4223-3615-493C-9BBD-E4343372507A

Ford Bronco Playing in the Snow CCD5B37E-A736-4BD5-A527-D33F0AC7AFA4

Ford Bronco Playing in the Snow CCD99E82-93B5-41E2-995C-925F15E4F186

Sponsored

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks like fun, what side of the mountains are you out of?

And are those an optional wheel or aftermarket with the center caps swapped over?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like fun, what side of the mountains are you out of?

And are those an optional wheel or aftermarket with the center caps swapped over?
It was a lot fun after I learned my lesson in trying to climb hills in feet of dry powder.

I live in the eastern WA/norther ID area and those wheels are just the optional aluminum wheels on the BD and stock tires!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It was a lot fun after I learned my lesson in trying to climb hills in feet of dry powder.

I live in the eastern WA/norther ID area and those wheels are just the optional aluminum wheels on the BD and stock tires!
Lots of great trails and people over there!

Will be interesting to see if we can get some ID/WA folks together for drives and trails once there are more rigs in people's hands.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like a blast! Great to finally see someone with the stock tires on a BD in snow. Mine just went into shipped status and i have been wondering if I can survive the winter with just the general grabbers and not have to get full on snow tires this year
Sponsored