First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are stacking up at dealers in Sacramento CA. Still marked up, no buyers.
I am in Sacramento too and Future has a bunch on the lot in Roseville. They are still pushing ADM, but we will see how long that lasts. My guess is that the bottom is about to fall out in the next 6-12 months.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in Sacramento too and Future has a bunch on the lot in Roseville. They are still pushing ADM, but we will see how long that lasts. My guess is that the bottom is about to fall out in the next 6-12 months.
Yup.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man they have a ton advertised there. From base to braptor, but only 2 hardtops and looks like quite a few are lower trims. Also noticed 8 of them says incoming vehicle so wonder how long it will take for them to arrive lol

Two dealerships near me have a combined total of 4 for sale and none are new

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it’s going to be less time than that. They are paying for these vehicles on their lots. Dealers have to be hemorrhaging cash right now. I can’t stand Future Ford. The Sacramento FF had about 8 or so on the lot for sale. They wanted to buy my wildtrak, but didn’t want to give me 85k for my APM (additional personal markup.)

Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a shame Ford botched this launch so badly on a vehicle that people were so excited to buy. Going forward a year or so I wonder wonder the customer loyalty looks like.

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it’s going to be less time than that. They are paying for these vehicles on their lots. Dealers have to be hemorrhaging cash right now. I can’t stand Future Ford. The Sacramento FF had about 8 or so on the lot for sale. They wanted to buy my wildtrak, but didn’t want to give me 85k for my APM (additional personal markup.)
Yeah...Future is not on my preferred places to buy either after they burned me on a repair on my 2013 Edge Sport a few years back. I was taking my Telluride in for an oil change up there and stopped as I saw a bunch of Broncos on their lot. I just wanted to get a first hand look at some of the different models. They had OBX, Bad, Wild, etc so a decent place to get a quick look.

I made my original reservation with Sean down at Serramonte Ford. I will probably go back to him when all this nonsense finally stops. He did a great job with communication during the process before I bailed out. They also sell at MSRP.

CDHPete

Heritage
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Smithtown Ford are the most unscrupulous, shady, dirt bag dealers ever. I had 2 early reservations in 2020. I placed the order for reservation #1, a yellow Black Dimond with a hard top Sas and a 2.7 they never placed the order, they told me they wanted $20k over sticker. They stole reservation #2, and ordered a base soft top for them to sell. When I questioned who ordered the base they told me it was just to keep my place in line. Smithtown Ford still owes me $700, $500 for the online order I places and $200 for the 2 reservations. I have made 2 formal complaints to Ford and will continue until they give me my money back. After I explained to Ford what Smithtown did Ford moved my order to Town and Country Ford in Bessemer Alabama. I had a great experience with T&C. I Just want to warn everyone what kind dirt bags Smithtown Ford are before you give them any money. Smithtown Ford and dealers like them are the reason why Ford needs to give consumers the ability buy cars on-line if you cant trust a dealer.

OP
OP
BroncoA512021

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Smithtown Ford are the most unscrupulous, shady, dirt bag dealers ever. I had 2 early reservations in 2020. I placed the order for reservation #1, a yellow Black Dimond with a hard top Sas and a 2.7 they never placed the order, they told me they wanted $20k over sticker. They stole reservation #2, and ordered a base soft top for them to sell. When I questioned who ordered the base they told me it was just to keep my place in line. Smithtown Ford still owes me $700, $500 for the online order I places and $200 for the 2 reservations. I have made 2 formal complaints to Ford and will continue until they give me my money back. After I explained to Ford what Smithtown did Ford moved my order to Town and Country Ford in Bessemer Alabama. I had a great experience with T&C. I Just want to warn everyone what kind dirt bags Smithtown Ford are before you give them any money. Smithtown Ford and dealers like them are the reason why Ford needs to give consumers the ability buy cars on-line if you cant trust a dealer.
Joinus on FB
Sponsored