Sponsored

Poll:trim change i.e.:base to badlands

Will you keep your reservation if you can't change model/trim?

• Yes

• No

• No?: buying a jeep instead!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noticing a lot of questions and lack of evident proof that you can or cannot change model/trim when ordering! Getting the poll going in case Ford sais NO. We may be able to use it to leverage a change!
I reserved a big bend and dont want that at all! Badlands or black diamond. Will you keep your reservation if they don't allow you to change?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW I will be calling Ford customer relations Monday. The same number I called to change my dealership reservation and ask if I can change my model/trim.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you define the question further? I can’t imagine them changing their mind this late and not letting you change trim. By model do you mean bronco sport vs full size bronco?

OP
OP

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you define the question further? I can’t imagine them changing their mind this late and not letting you change trim. By model do you mean bronco sport vs full size bronco?
That better?

Thanks for the feedback!

BroncoKid

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am trying to figure out what ignorant metrosexual in Ford's marketing department came up with the package grouping?

They go through the trouble of developing a really good looking off road package and then refuse to sell it with a manual transmission and the suspension upgrade.

They even brag that most customers of this type of vehicle will spend thousands on upgrades but they won't let their customers select individual options.

Is it too much to ask for a base model (or any model) with the suspension upgrade and a manual transmission? Are all of Fords marketing weenies driving around automatic Echosports, with a five o'clock shadow and flannel shirts thinking they are the epidemy of a backwoodsman but have never slept on a mountain top in a tent, outside of cell range?

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it does happen that we're locked into what we reserved. Then, I would probably keep my Black Diamond reservation. It wouldn't be too different from the Big Bend build I'm aiming for, so, not a huge issue.

OP
OP

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a silly question, its already been confirmed when you place your order you can order whichever one you want except the FE of course.
Can you please show where Ford has stated this seperate from a dealership?

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am trying to figure out what ignorant metrosexual in Ford's marketing department came up with the package grouping?

They go through the trouble of developing a really good looking off road package and then refuse to sell it with a manual transmission and the suspension upgrade.

They even brag that most customers of this type of vehicle will spend thousands on upgrades but they won't let their customers select individual options.

Is it too much to ask for a base model (or any model) with the suspension upgrade and a manual transmission? Are all of Fords marketing weenies driving around automatic Echosports, with a five o'clock shadow and flannel shirts thinking they are the epidemy of a backwoodsman but have never slept on a mountain top in a tent, outside of cell range?
Not sure what you’re on about, Sasquatch is available with MT, just not on the B&P because it’s late availability

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A lot of places, including the emails you receive. Reserving a trim or even door count doesn't mean anything unless you're a FE holder. You can change your mind as much as you want until you fill out the order sheet. Then it's a done deal (for the most part).

Per Ford's FAQ:
Ford Bronco Poll:trim change i.e.:base to badlands 1603598470200

Sponsored

BroncoKid

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure what you’re on about, Sasquatch is available with MT, just not on the B&P because it’s late availability
Try configuring a Base two door with the four cylinder engine and select the suspension upgrade. Then scroll up and check the transmission, it will have been changed to an automatic. If you the selection the manual transmission, it will remove the Sasquatch upgrade.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had it confirmed when I called to change to a different dealership. I asked them at that point if when it came time to order if I could change to a different trim or if I'd need to place a new reservation (at the point a Black Diamond to a Wildtrak) and was told that when we were called to change our reservation into an order then we can configure it however we'd like. From a 2 door to a 4 door, Base to Badlands. So long as it's not a First Edition we can change to whatever trim we want.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Try configuring a Base two door with the four cylinder engine and select the suspension upgrade. Then scroll up and check the transmission, it will have been changed to an automatic. If you the selection the manual transmission, it will remove the Sasquatch upgrade.
Do you understand what " Late Availability" actually means? :rolleyes: :cautious:

Gird your loins for not seeing a Mansquatch until 2022MY.

If you can't wait that long, for whatever reason, get the 10A and live with it.

Reactions: RG7
OP
OP

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of places, including the emails you receive. Reserving a trim or even door count doesn't mean anything unless you're a FE holder. You can change your mind as much as you want until you fill out the order sheet. Then it's a done deal (for the most part).

Per Ford's FAQ:
Ford Bronco Poll:trim change i.e.:base to badlands 1603598470200
From a legal standpoint, they can change their mind to meet demand and there's nothing we can do about it. Also, that and its disclaimer connected annotation state nothing specific to changing the trim. That could be only referring to the door selection. My point being, nothing definitive has been stated. You could also be right. I hope you are!

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just gonna repeat my first post because you clearly didn’t read it:
Sponsored