Dr.Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally reserved an Outer Banks back in October but now want Badlands. Gave dealer Badlands build this weekend and it populated in the system today as Outer banks in store order.

Can we not go up in models or dealer error? Couldn't find the thread on this.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Originally reserved an Outer Banks back in October but now want Badlands. Gave dealer Badlands build this weekend and it populated in the system today as Outer banks in store order.

Yes you can go to anything but a First Edition. I reserved an Outer Banks and ordered a Badlands. you can go from a 2DR to a 4DR and vice versa. Your order might not have been entered into the system yet. Call your salesperson and ask them for email confirmation of your order and it will show everything you ordered.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have until a VIN is issued to your build to change the configuration. Best bet this early in the game is to reach out your dealer and let them know what you are seeing and have them correct it as they should be able to on their end.

tumalo

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 CrewCab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes you can go to anything but a First Edition. I reserved an Outer Banks and ordered a Badlands. you can go from a 2DR to a 4DR and vice versa. Your order might not have been entered into the system yet. Call your salesperson and ask them for email confirmation of your order and it will show everything you ordered.

Hello,
Looking for your input again about a change...

I have reserved a 4 door First Edition, I'm now trying to covert the reservation to an order and my dealer is telling me that I CANNOT change that to a 2 door model of the First Edition. Anyone that has experienced the same situation please respond with input. Thanks in advance.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello,
Looking for your input again about a change...

I have reserved a 4 door First Edition, I'm now trying to covert the reservation to an order and my dealer is telling me that I CANNOT change that to a 2 door model of the First Edition. Anyone that has experienced the same situation please respond with input. Thanks in advance.
Pretty sure your dealer is misinformed. It may be time for a phone call with the GM or time to find another dealer. Remember as the reservation holder you hold the cards, dont let the dealer think they’re in control.

You owe them zip.

good luck.

PEACE

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure your dealer is misinformed. It may be time for a phone call with the GM or time to find another dealer. Remember as the reservation holder you hold the cards, dont let the dealer think they’re in control.

You owe them zip.

good luck.

PEACE
100% second this!đź‘Ť
Sponsored