First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Explorers 1 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have used the B&P tool several times for the BL. I select Leather Trimmed Seats and the LUX package but power seats never show up on the summary - it always shows the manual 6-way seats!!! Anyone know how to get power seats to show on the summary!
Sponsored

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2-door or 4-door? 2-door never has power seats in any configuration.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought all of the washout interiors have the superior manual seat adjustment.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought all of the washout interiors have the superior manual seat adjustment.
When you select leather(powered) seats it replaces the washout interior with carpet.

Correct on the above post, it’s 4-door only. Manual on the 2-door.

Also! Make sure you scroll down on the “details” section of the leather seat, the reference to powered seats is below the fold.

Also also! The Canadian B&P doesn’t state powered seats (for some reason).

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The lack of availability of power seats on the 2 door makes no sense at all, neither does no power seats with the rubber floor. You can order an F-Series with the rubber floor and power seats and a SuperCab with power seats. I find it hard to believe that Ford can't figure out how to do this in the Bronco.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The lack of availability of power seats on the 2 door makes no sense at all, neither does no power seats with the rubber floor. You can order an F-Series with the rubber floor and power seats and a SuperCab with power seats. I find it hard to believe that Ford can't figure out how to do this in the Bronco.
The 2DR requires quick access to the backseat. The seat needs to slide and lean forward for that to happen. A power seat would not provide this in a timely manner. The rubber floors are so you can drive through a river, get your feet wet, and not fry the electronics of the seat. Could all of this be engineered to work with a power seat? Yes, but I imagine the cost to do so would be more upsetting to power seat enthusiasts than simply removing it.

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be interesting if Ford offered a rear seat delete option for the 2-door, and allowed power seats of you select that option. It would probably be a pretty unpopular option though, and would probably hurt resale value.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2DR requires quick access to the backseat. The seat needs to slide and lean forward for that to happen. A power seat would not provide this in a timely manner. The rubber floors are so you can drive through a river, get your feet wet, and not fry the electronics of the seat. Could all of this be engineered to work with a power seat? Yes, but I imagine the cost to do so would be more upsetting to power seat enthusiasts than simply removing it.
I guess that's why no two door cars have power seats, right?

The intention is not that you can drive through a river, it is so you can rinse out the floor with low pressure water and drain it easily. 99% of people are not ever going to do that.

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a little disappointed that I can't get power seats in the configuration I'm looking at, but someone in another thread mentioned power seats aren't all that special unless you have a memory function.

Since the Bronco apparently does not have a memory function for the power seats, I agree that it is much less desirable for me. I'm never adjusting my power seat in my MKZ, just pressing "1" after my wife drove it. If I had to adjust the seat with the buttons after each time she drove it, I think I'd prefer to have the speed of the manual setting. Power doesn't really provide much benefit there.
Sponsored