First Name
Allyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas and jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We just received our Bronco today. Badlands 4 door, Sasquatch package, LUX package, everything you could want....... except power seats?!?!?!?! I would have assumed that was standard in any new car. Does anyone have power seats?
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, if you have leather and only leather.

Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just received our Bronco today. Badlands 4 door, Sasquatch package, LUX package, everything you could want....... except power seats?!?!?!?! I would have assumed that was standard in any new car. Does anyone have power seats?
I'm going to assume you have MGV interiors, which is made to get wet. Power seat controls aren't designed to get wet, hence why the seats are manual.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As stated, power seats not available with washout floors the package of which also includes marine grade vinyl seats. It’s one of the things get Ford did right. It would make no sense to have a seats and flooring you can wash out with a garden hose but have electronics under the seats that would be ruined.

Badlands can be ordered with electric leather seats and when done the washout floors are replaced with carpeted floors.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know what happens when you assume...

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As stated, power seats not available with washout floors the package of which also includes marine grade vinyl seats. It’s one of the things get Ford did right. It would make no sense to have a seats and flooring you can wash out with a garden hose but have electronics under the seats that would be ruined.

Badlands can be ordered with electric leather seats and when done the washout floors are replaced with carpeted floors.
MGV seats are also able to be heated.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You seriously ordered a Bronco...and didn't even read the spec sheets and look at the detail on the options? I'm kind of amazed with that....but anyway, the manual seats are better in this vehicle anyway.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

power seats are useless without a memory function.
Interesting point, this. Don't be too sad, even the power seats have no memory function to switch between drivers.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
exactly my point. the power seats in the Bronco do not have a memory function so diff drivers still have to adjust and hopefully find the sweet spot after their spouse/family member drove their bronco

Interesting point, this. Don't be too sad, even the power seats have no memory function to switch between drivers.

Last edited:

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I didn't research as much as I have on this friggen vehicle, I would have also assumed a Lux package vehicle would come with power seats, especially on the OBX (which is supposed to be the luxury ride, but is far from...)

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I didn't research as much as I have on this friggen vehicle, I would have also assumed a Lux package vehicle would come with power seats, especially on the OBX (which is supposed to be the luxury ride, but is far from...)
We assumed a LOT of things that turned out to not be true. So begins the "You can have this with that, but not with THAT, or THAT with this but not this" ride of a lifetime.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.