First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco is shipped and headed this way. Want to get on the trails right away. First step is PPF. Looking for a solid shop in our around Raleigh to get it wrapped.

any recommendations?
Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Try Custom Tint in Apex. I've had PPF and window tints from them, first rate.

OP
OP
HPR23Wildling

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I wanted to come back in here and answer my own question... LOL

Finally home. Got delivered and took it a couple days later to get full PPF. Xpel Ultimate plus 10 on all paint. Did not cover the matte black wildtrak hood graphic. Then everything got a complete coat of ceramic...all plastic, glass and hardtop. The windshield got a sacrificial glass film and ceramic as well. IR blocking ceramic tint on windshield and all other windows. Xpel PRIME XR PLUS is the film they use. I love how its black and does not have a brownish tinge like the 3m Crystalline I have used in the past.

Very pleased with the end product. I was referred to a place in Raleigh for PPF and Ceramic by another local company who has repaired some curb rash for me a couple times on my wife's Tesla.

I worked with Steven at https://osirispaintprotectionfilms.com/. Steven was a total pro and I am really happy with the job. I'm sure you could save a bit by finding a tint shop that dabbles in PPF...but the price was super fair IMO and not nearly as bad as some local shop are trying to get! They removed door handles, fenders, rear tire, roof rack, and got the wrap around the edges so you don't see the wrap at all.

If you are considering PPF...full, partial, whatever, give Steven a shout.

Ford Bronco PPF near Raleigh, NC? IMG_2594

Ford Bronco PPF near Raleigh, NC? IMG_2595

Ford Bronco PPF near Raleigh, NC? IMG_2596
Sponsored