RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Travelling home from the dealer last Friday and some a hole decided to pull out in front of me at an intersection. He stopped and the Bronco helped me with brakes at the last min. Tonight it was a van doing an illegal uturn and again a Cadillac changing lanes in front of me without a signal. How big does this Bronco have to be for people to see it ? It’s red for f—-k sakes. Horn works pretty good. Good job Ford. On a lighter note, i got out of my Bronco in the Canadian Tire parking lot ( don’t know the US equivalent) and heard construction guys on the roof yelling. One guy kept saying look its a Bronco, look its a Bronco. The other guys yells whats a Bronco ? The other guy says OJ Simpson, you know OJ Simpson he had one. Had a good laugh and it made my day. People go nuts when they see a Bronco. One guy followed me around town to get a better look. Look out for the crazies out there.LOL
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Excellent report, this is why I will never buy another vehicle without those safety systems, both of my SUV's have them now.

Unfortunately we will soon be joined by those that say they don't want any electronic nannies as they're such an excellent driver.

They really don't understand, it is not their skills, it's the idiots skills, or lack there of, in front of us I'm worried about.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To the question of how big does it have to be fore dumb asses to see it, the answer is it's doesn't matter. They will never see you.

I used to have to drive these behemoths on public highways occasionally loaded with explosives.....

Ford Bronco Pre-Collision Assist and Brakes Saved my Bronco / Who’s OJ id_pls_main_700

People still try to merge into you

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I had a similar encounter literally on the way home from picking up my BL, some kid in a ratty old Lancer trying to pretend he was in an Evo going around a bend way too fast was half-way into my lane. I saw him coming so I didn't really need the assistance, but it's nice to know it tries to avoid a crash if I was distracted by something briefly.
Sponsored