TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else have a checklist of things they'd like to do or know before ordering or at least before buying?

For me:
✔ See a Bronco 2 or 4 door in person
✔ Compare my truck size to a 4 door Bronco in person
✔ Sit in a Bronco 4 door, check windshield visibility and get hands on with everything ?
⭕ See my color choice(s) in person
⭕ Drive a Bronco

Luckily I'm in AZ and got those top 3 done. Also with the Bronco Sports at dealerships now, I'll get to see my color choices in person as well. That last one most likely won't happen until delivery.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You ain't driving one until yours shows up, so get over that.

Colors????? I'm so all over the map. Keep changing my mind. Yesterday I was on Velocity, then saw an Escape in that color. How do you say ehhnhhnhhhnnnn? Didn't whelm me. I don't want black or white, or probably silver. I don't want school bus or either red, or the Antimatter which is near black. That leaves Cactus, Area mabe, Carbonized...or Velocity. So sad that they don't have anything that screams: ME ME ME ME ME !!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else have a checklist of things they'd like to do or know before ordering or at least before buying?

For me:
✔ Sit in a Bronco 4 door, check windshield visibility and get hands on with everything ?
⭕ Drive a Bronco

Luckily I'm in AZ and got those top 3 done. Also with the Bronco Sports at dealerships now, I'll get to see my color choices in person as well. That last one most likely won't happen until delivery.
I did a little better. They had black and also Outer Banks. I also got to see my interior color choice and the Sunrider top attached to the painted top. The things I would have liked to do is play the audio system and test drive.

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did a little better. They had black and also Outer Banks. I also got to see my interior color choice and the Sunrider top attached to the painted top. The things I would have liked to do is play the audio system and test drive.
Good point on the interior. That's on my list too. I want to see that medium sandstone interior in person.

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not that high up on the list, but my sales person is very high on the list and will be getting one personally. He said he’d let me drive it before my order was locked in. However, his will be an auto. I’m really, really hoping to be able to test drive a manual before I lock in my order, but I figure the chances of that will be quite slim. As a minimum, I’ll have to read road tests on the manual. And they better be favorable.

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me:
⭕ Drive a Bronco

Hey what did you think of the windshield visibility? My buddy has a 2018 or 2019 Grand Cherokee and the couple times I've driven it, I find the hood to be a bit bulbous while looking down the road. Certainly won't stop me from buying, but it'd be nice to get your opinion if you observed that one way or another.

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just waiting for some sports to come in at my local dealership so I can verify my color choice. Everything else is locked in. (Mostly because I know my manual 2.7L dream won't happen and I'm 100% on MGV and drain plugs so dash color isn't important - the darker seats will be nice as I have a really bad habit of spilling coffee in all my rigs lol)

Based on measurements and other photos I'm good with the 2 door size. If it ends up being to small for the family then we'll stick with the wife's car for road trips.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would like to do all of the things you have listed. But realistically I don't look for it to happen in my area of the country. I was within a frogs hair of canceling my reservation, because I couldn't test out the seats (it's a long story), and get a look at the 4 doors cargo area. If not for the help of my friend Dave @AzScorpion, I'd be up that creek without a paddle. But, thankfully with his help we have that settled now.

Last edited:

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even though I live in a pretty big city (Sacramento), we have not had any opportunities to see a Bronco out here yet ... but, that's not dissuading me ... I know the color I want (Velocity Blue), without a doubt... and I'm going with a 4door 2.7 Badsquatch.
Sponsored