First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@ORACLE Lighting what’s the best way to hook up to the existing switches? Anyway
Just cut the two sections of wire that have the weather proof connectors that go to the fogs, right at the relay. Then run them up into the engine bay and join them together. Watch the video on their website, I ran them down the same spot in the engine bay they did.
I had a butt connector right at the front corner of the engine bay, one side had the two cut ends from the fogs, the other side was a few feet of wire to extend to the aux switch wiring.
Sorry, still a bit confused. I would cut off the switch that came with the harness and attach the red wire to the auxiliary wire I want and the black to the ground?
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@ORACLE Lighting what’s the best way to hook up to the existing switches? Anyway

Sorry, still a bit confused. I would cut off the switch that came with the harness and attach the red wire to the auxiliary wire I want and the black to the ground?
No. Forget the switch you don’t need it. Cut off the wires with the connectors that plug into the pods. There’s 2 of them. Join those to your aux wire.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No. Forget the switch you don’t need it. Cut off the wires with the connectors that plug into the pods. There’s 2 of them. Join those to your aux wire.
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 1653354297731

Cut this switch off and do what? Sorry obviously newb here and appreciate the help.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 1653354297731

Cut this switch off and do what? Sorry obviously newb here and appreciate the help.
I’m thinking cut the switch off, tape it up, then connect red power to aux wire, and ground black. Did I get that right?

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a little bummed that mine wouldn’t ship until sometime in June, but perhaps that will give them time to figure out the packaging.
Glad I didn’t order these now. I’ll wait until they fix the packaging issue before deciding to buy them.
UPS delivered mine today. I have no problems with scratches or missing paint!
PXL_20220524_015618316.jpg

PXL_20220524_015447094.jpg

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m thinking cut the switch off, tape it up, then connect red power to aux wire, and ground black. Did I get that right?
I’m not certain on this harness but there’s two wires at the Switch most likely. One will go to your aux switch other to ground.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received mine Friday. Tried to install on Sunday and here's the situation:
One pod seemed dead until I checked the connection and it flickered on/off. Broken pin/wire.
Its an easy fix if they'll just send me a new harness section from the pods to the main harness.

Not to thrilled with the powder coating. Maybe I'll touch them up even though you'll never see that part. Except I'm an engineer and I've already seen it and my OCD kicked in....
I've sent them an online case and an email and am waiting for support to answer.
Not a negative post, just seems like they have some bugs to work out.
@ORACLE Lighting ?

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting unnamed-3

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting unnamed-4

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting unnamed-2

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting unnamed-5

Last edited:

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received yesterday and installed. Ordered the whites and a set of replacement yellows. Wired the whites to factory fog light switch and yellows to aux 5. I too had some bare metal in a couple areas. I got bright flashed twice last night (running whites), so either need to change angle or only run when needed.

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting BEAE4818-8B4D-406A-A7B5-30E1280FA3E6

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 248E51DA-E10B-44FD-B1D1-3644D41D0A9E

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 4D28224B-4452-4179-B29E-222977737B66

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 793C189F-B10A-4262-8D9E-5D39420B919C

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 717DF1D0-865D-4226-893C-8D52AED97E01

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 1653400067414

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received yesterday and installed. Ordered the whites and a set of replacement yellows. Wired the whites to factory fog light switch and yellows to aux 5. I too had some bare metal in a couple areas. I got bright flashed twice last night (running whites), so either need to change angle or only run when needed.

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 1653400067414

I bought the replacement panel switch for factory fog operation as well. Was wiring into the HD bumper as easy as it seems? Any insight or tips would be appreciated. Looks good btw!

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ll wait until they fix the packaging issue before deciding to buy them.
Our engineers are already on top improving the packaging. As mentioned before the part that was reported as making contact is not visible when installed and the parts are galvanized so no risk of rust down the road, but we always seek to improve where we can.

Here we can share how in-depth we go to improve issues... even as simple as packaging.

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 5890_package_Untitled-1

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 5890_package_Untitled-2

I got bright flashed twice last night (running whites), so either need to change angle or only run when needed.
If you continue to get flashed running white a simple washer can be added to the 2 lower mounts on the projector to change the angle enough to correct this. May be necessary on Broncos with lifts or with "leveling" kits especially.

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting fog_Untitled-2

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the replacement panel switch for factory fog operation as well. Was wiring into the HD bumper as easy as it seems? Any insight or tips would be appreciated. Looks good btw!
Thanks!

Wiring was pretty simple and straightforward. The factory harness with connector was there (I recall only high and Lux packages have it?) and I bought the pins to fit the factory connectors, but for whatever reason, one of my connections didn’t work, so I cut and crimped those two wires. It was a PITA getting one of the factory connectors unseated (located behind the front recovery points).

Depending on the light set you choose (assuming Oracle triple fogs) if you have front crash bars, you’ll probably need to remove the bumper side plates (5 bolts) or crash bars (2 bolts) to get the fixture into place.

I cut the provided harness down to just the male connector (so no relay, switch, or fuse installed) and left a couple inches of the red/black wire to connect to the factory harness/connector.

There are a couple threads that helped guide me along the way, the Factory Fog Switch thread and one other spin-off thread (can dig that one up if you are not familiar with it), which I used for the Forscan settings, but I didn’t see in that thread the setting to get the icon to show in dash. Had to go back to the main thread for that. Only had to change 5 Forscan settings (3 in BdyCm, 1 in BdyCm as-built, and 1 in IPC as-built).
Sponsored