Sponsored

Predictions please - is Eruption Green a 1 year color?

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My guess is that Ford's color strategy for Bronco was an "oh-shit" moment where after a few firings in the Colors & Materials group, they realized their heritage brand needed to be treated differently than the Fiestas and Transits have been treated.

Colors will rotate out much more quickly to continually generate sales, just as Jeep has proven over the past 30+ years.

IMHO, 2 years will be the shelf life for most colors on Bronco and the special editions having their colors only for a single model year.

There are still 2 different colors that MAP can spray which haven't been revealed and if they aren't Bronco specific, then they will also be on Ranger.

Ford Bronco Predictions please - is Eruption Green a 1 year color? GT500 MY22 colors

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just like anything else with the 21/22 bronco nobody knows, Ford doesn't know lol. And just like any other year of bronco ever built, if you want something and you can't find it, you build it or paint it the way you want.

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My guess is that Ford's color strategy for Bronco was an "oh-shit" moment where after a few firings in the Colors & Materials group, they realized their heritage brand needed to be treated differently than the Fiestas and Transits have been treated.

Colors will rotate out much more quickly to continually generate sales, just as Jeep has proven over the past 30+ years.

IMHO, 2 years will be the shelf life for most colors on Bronco and the special editions having their colors only for a single model year.

There are still 2 different colors that MAP can spray which haven't been revealed and if they aren't Bronco specific, then they will also be on Ranger.

Ford Bronco Predictions please - is Eruption Green a 1 year color? GT500 MY22 colors
Really hoping for Atlas Blue if I don't get a 2021 AMB build. On the fence about Oil Slick Blue-Purple..looks really blurple in the samples we saw. Definitely needs to be seen in person. Ford screwed up by getting rid of the two best colors, not including Lightning Blue.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm confident there's a 50% chance it'll stay.

OP
OP
peterh

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I doubt it, I think it'll be available on whatever Heritage Edition they offer once they have the white tops sorted out by MY23 considering how they referenced Mallard Green during the unveiling. I imagine it'll be around for two years at least.

That's the look I am going for 100% - white top, no tint windows, simple bumper, chrome wheels. Dang, that's the one. I hope that Eruption looks like this Mallard. still shaking my head that they just didn't find a way to bring back the actual heritage colors.
and to my eye, Hot Pepper Red looks very different than calypso coral. real different
Sponsored