Sponsored

Priority Code 2 is it actually going to be built?

bronc0000

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Most people would recommend you don't jeopardize your build by trying to make changes now, after VIN
GOOD ADVISE, I called my dealer to have him take off the brush guard based on constraints being at 31.5 %. He responded back saying it was done but don’t make any other changes because ” you were a priority 2 before I made the change, now it’s back to a 10“. 1/4/22 reservation base, SAS, 2 Door. I can’t win for trying!
Sponsored

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got my DORA today and I'm PC 02 as well. My build is 2 door, Base, manual, Sasquatch. I am way down the list at Granger with a late October '20 reservation. With all the rumors flying I'm not sure what the hell is going on, but I'm hoping I get lucky and Ford schedules a bunch of 2 door manuals.

EDIT: Got confirmation from my dealer that Ford is the one that switched me to PC 02, and that my order is now locked! They also mentioned that I might sit at PC 02 for a little while.

Last edited:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got my DORA today and I'm PC 02 as well. My build is 2 door, Base, manual, Sasquatch. I am way down the list at Granger with a late October '20 reservation. With all the rumors flying I'm not sure what the hell is going on, but I'm hoping I get lucky and Ford schedules a bunch of 2 door manuals.
I'm with you. Oct 1st (~#160 on the Granger list), had a bunch of questions I wanted answered and while on the phone with them they noticed I was PC2. It doesn't mean a whole heck of alot to me, not until I get the email I'm scheduled. Then I'll get a little more excited.

My Build: 2dr BD, manual, tow pkg, mod bumper. Pretty basic build.

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My order is PC2 as well, still waiting. I think that PC2 may be the new "normal", IDK...

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damarcus XI

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
So my order was also locked to changes last week. Ford only does that when you’re going be scheduled soon. And dealers on here are saying this week they are scheduling base, manual, and special edition models. So that checks out with some of you in here. Mine is a base so the info is kinda lining up.
We will see in a few days

jflores

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 FJ Cruiser, 94 F150, 07 Corolla w/almost 340k
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is a 2 door sas manual BD. My dealer said (🍻) Ford is previewing my order. This was as of yesterday. Maybe they’re planning to do a round of 2 door manuals? 🙏🏼 I reserved 7/2021, so much later than many of you, but still a long time ago.

OP
OP
Juventus

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is a 2 door sas manual BD. My dealer said (🍻) Ford is previewing my order. This was as of yesterday. Maybe they’re planning to do a round of 2 door manuals? 🙏🏼 I reserved 7/2021, so much later than many of you, but still a long time ago.
Mine is also previewing dealer let me know yesterday. 2 door black diamond manual. Fingers crossed we all get pulled.

Sponsored

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m an 8/2020 rez and was a PC2. I was next in line at my dealer and was scheduled last week with the specialty week of Ford selecting Badlands with optional wheels. 🤷‍♂️ It all depends on your dealer allocations, your place in line + the builds around yours, and constraints.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been #1 on my dealer's list since I reserved it back in Aug of 2020. Converted res to order in Mar of "21. Last year I had COVP, with approval e-mail from Ford, but back then Ford never changed my PC. It stayed a 10 all year and never got built. On my MY23 re re-order, in Oct of 22, stayed a 10 until about 2 weeks ago when my wife had her Explorer Timberline in for some updates she had them check and it had been changed to a 2.

With all the news lately, I am keeping my fingers crossed my Bronc might, and in my eyes that is a BIG might, get built. :cautious:

edit: 2DR Base Squatch 2.7 Auto.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Juventus

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been #1 on my dealer's list since I reserved it back in Aug of 2020. Converted res to order in Mar of "21. Last year I had COVP, with approval e-mail from Ford, but back then Ford never changed my PC. It stayed a 10 all year and never got built. On my MY23 re re-order, in Oct of 22, stayed a 10 until about 2 weeks ago when my wife had her Explorer Timberline in for some updates she had them check and it had been changed to a 2.

With all the news lately, I am keeping my fingers crossed my Bronc might, and in my eyes that is a BIG might, get built. :cautious:
What is your build @BAUS67 ?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs