Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Does the priority code change what it says in the Ford account, Reservation, In-Store Order, etc.? After 3/19 (or whatever the date) does the Ford account status change?
Sponsored

OP
OP

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Not sure if no one knows, or my post makes no sense?

If the dealer submitted your order, and it's coded a 99 or anything else, will it change from in-store order?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my order says priority code 10, no idea what that means though.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if no one knows, or my post makes no sense?

If the dealer submitted your order, and it's coded a 99 or anything else, will it change from in-store order?
99 From past Threads means Do not build (likely 2022)
Search is your friend

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the priority code change what it says in the Ford account, Reservation, In-Store Order, etc.? After 3/19 (or whatever the date) does the Ford account status change?
Your Ford account will show it as an "In-Store Order" if it’s converted from a reservation, irrespective of the priority code.

If it’s coded 99 you do not get the email confirmation that the order was submitted.

I believe there is no change to your Ford account when the priority codes are changed.

The 3/19 date means nothing. It was just the deadline to have the converted order count towards dealer allocation, for Ford to provide a delivery estimate, and to be considered in the first block of production.

There’s nothing magical about that date. Just the day they decide to start counting things.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your Ford account will show it as an order if it’s coded 10-19.

If it’s coded 99 doesn’t change from reservation to order

No idea what happens if you have a build priority then get changed back to 99

The 3/19 date means nothing. It was just the deadline to have the converted order count towards dealer allocation, for Ford to provide a delivery estimate, and to be considered in the first block of production.

There’s nothing magical about that date. Just the day they decide to start counting things.
What are the differences between codes 10-19? And is there anyway in the order coding on the Ford website to tell what you order is coded as? Thanks.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are the differences between codes 10-19? And is there anyway in the order coding on the Ford website to tell what you order is coded as? Thanks.
In terms of the Bronco, the codes mean nothing (other than 99).

For other Ford products it allows the dealer to prioritize some orders over others. But Bronco is being ranked by Ford by timestamp.

No way that we’ve found to learn what code you have. Only way is to get it from the dealer.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In terms of the Bronco, the codes mean nothing (other than 99).

For other Ford products it allows the dealer to prioritize some orders over others. But Bronco is being ranked by Ford by timestamp.

No way that we’ve found to learn what code you have. Only way is to get it from the dealer.
Great, thanks for the info.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It may have just been my experience, but my reservation page changed to an in-store order with the dealer converting the reservation to an order. My build information was being held as a priority 99 by the dealer. It took Ford getting involved to "convince" my dealer to change my priority to something that could be scheduled/built. Just because your reservation page says in-store order doesn't mean that you aren't currently being held as a priority 99. The Ford email with my specific build information arrived immediately when my order was reprioritized to a 19.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just an update. I was thinking about this and realized I confused myself. (I edited my original reply to make sure I don't confuse anyone else in the future.)

If your reservation is converted to an order, irrespective of the priority code, your Ford.com profile will update to show it as an "In-Store Order".

If your priority code is 10-19, you are also supposed to get an email notification of your order submission. If it's coded 99, then no email.

(This is how we've been able to deduce when people's orders were coded 99 without them knowing.)

The problem is that not everyone receives the email notification because it goes to spam or the person's email isn't entered correctly from the start.

No one has reported receiving an email if an order is submitted and then changed to 99.

OP
OP

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Gotdesl That's consistent with what I'm seeing on my end, so thanks for the confirmation guys.
Sponsored