Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where is the amp located?
Didnā€™t get one ā€¦ yet. Itā€™s funny because I really havenā€™t decided what I want my truck to be. So far my upgrades are these speakers, pocket fog and off-road lights, and Molle panels for the back. I might go more of the over landing route and if so I donā€™t think Iā€™ll build up the sound system any more.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didnā€™t get one ā€¦ yet. Itā€™s funny because I really havenā€™t decided what I want my truck to be. So far my upgrades are these speakers, pocket fog and off-road lights, and Molle panels for the back. I might go more of the over landing route and if so I donā€™t think Iā€™ll build up the sound system any more.
Ah, I figured there was one installed when I read the first post. I'm looking at ideas on where to install an amp. I don't know much about marine audio amps but I imagine they have a level of water resistant that might be worth looking in to.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, I figured there was one installed when I read the first post. I'm looking at ideas on where to install an amp. I don't know much about marine audio amps but I imagine they have a level of water resistant that might be worth looking in to.
Wiring an amp isn't exactly rocket science... it needs power (I ran mine from the battery through the firewall along the door channel to the amp in the cargo area, other have used the aux switched power), input signal and output to speakers.

Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wiring an amp isn't exactly rocket science... it needs power (I ran mine from the battery through the firewall along the door channel to the amp in the cargo area, other have used the aux switched power), input signal and output to speakers.
Yeah that's not what I was asking but thanks captain obvious

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask stupid questions, get obvious answers.
Asking where an amp is installed in a vehicle is a stupid question? I'm not really sure what you're going on about. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Second I mentioned a marine audio amp because of water resistant as in ... oh yeah that's right ... the top comes off my Bronco and I have wash out floors I intend to take advantage of šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø so an amp that can handle moisture but in a location that keeps that minimum is my ideal set up.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty "obvious" you have no idea what he asked
Perhaps, but there are likely 300 posts on this forum with detailed instructions and pictures about how and where people installed their amplifiers.

If they're thinking of installing a marine grade amp, it doesn't really *matter* where they install it, does it?

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perhaps, but there are likely 300 posts on this forum with detailed instructions and pictures about how and where people installed their amplifiers.

If they're thinking of installing a marine grade amp, it doesn't really *matter* where they install it, does it?
He was inquiring about what was done to the vehicle in this post.
If you have a suggestion to point him in the right direction, that would be cool. That's not at all what what you provided. You provided a "DICK" response

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We did an amp and new speakers. Amp fit behind the drop panel under the steering wheel.

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
thestanz

thestanz

Black Diamond
First Name
stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@thestanz did the shop mention anything about flashing the head unit to open up the rears? Lots of other threads on here talking about folks getting weak sound from their rear speakers and having to make changes in either FORSCAN:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/base-audio-upgrade-and-forscan.28578/

or this flash:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...llation-and-programming-on-2021-bronco.21865/
Thank you for your inquiry guy I do not know in real life :)

I have been following the flashing/forscan issues as well, hoping someone comes up with a solution. I will ask the shop when I go back for my pocket lights in a couple weeks but I doubt they have a solution.

OK nice conversing with you for the 1st and last time, have a good life.
Sponsored