Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_0098.jpeg

And the weekend brought us this update. Valykrie Off-road full length Modular roof rack. I'll do a full review once I've had some time with it and get my tent and awning mounted. It looks really good so far. Had some challenges with the delivery and finish of some of the kit. But like most things aftermarket, it's seemingly impossible to get a kit that doesn't require refitting, painting, or adding your own hardware to finish the job and have it work or look like it belongs there. I'm not sure why that is, but I guess that's just part of modifying your ride.
Have you thrown anything up on your rack yet? I just installed my 2 door Valkerie and I had similar challenges...
But I'm really concerned about the design and weight ratings...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hazard

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z, Mitsubishi Lancer, Range Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you liking the Valkyrie roof rack? I’m debating between Valkyrie and Trailrax.

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a theory why that's happening right now. Right now the enthusiasts aren't getting their trucks. It's random Joe and Jill Schmo who heard all the hype and just wanted one because it's popular. They don't understand, nor care, about the community surrounding it. I was able to travel from Lodi to Sac in my EB after the Bronco Roundup and had several Broncos from that event traveling in the same direction. Lots of waves, but mostly the "hang loose" hand gesture, which oddly seems pretty popular between Broncos. Outside of that, not a single Bronco owner reciprocates a wave or anything. I think most people that have then paid that ADM to have what all the cool kids wanted and don't care about the community surrounding Broncos. Disappointing...

Edit to the moderator: It's not state vs state crap. I grew up in CA, still live here. I've traveled the world with the military and seen the worst of hate filled people. People here are angry, self centered people. Sharing an observation about folks I grew up around isn't crap. It's an observation. Censorship in America is out of control...
Haha you know what? I have been doing the hang loose thing, and I have no idea why. Not something I normally do, ever. Only thing I can think of is that when I see another Bronco, I immediately think “Sweet!” And that’s the hand gesture hardwired to my brain?

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Chiming in from Palmdale! Awesome rig! I need more pics and a name for mine! I always throw up the Shaka 🤙

Ford Bronco Project “Terminator Bronco” overland build IMG_9497
Sponsored