Sponsored

Proper Factory Side Step Option Available?

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If anyone can get a part number for these please post!

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip I understand this might not be something you can see but any idea when the tube doors will be made available?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just asked about those and the roof racks, FAD replied that tube doors, "hopefully" still by end of Q1. Roof racks will start being built this week but less than 100 can be made due to supplier constraints. There are over 200 orders already sitting in the system so it will likely be several weeks before they can even make enough to fill preorders like mine.

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are showing on the build and price. A note says they are available on all models except for the Raptor.

Ford Bronco Proper Factory Side Step Option Available? 1645535857350

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It isn't clear if they delete the rock rails, attach to rock rails, have a separate rail, and if it's a separate rail, does it remove rock rails or go over them?

Anyone know??

IThinkFreely

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 & X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've lined up some mods for when my puppy arrives but held off putting any step on my order. These look good. A stamped logo would be nice too.

Sponsored

brettly

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond,1990 K1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It isn't clear if they delete the rock rails, attach to rock rails, have a separate rail, and if it's a separate rail, does it remove rock rails or go over them?

Anyone know??
I'm curious about this too. I went through the B&P on a Black Diamond and it didn't pop up anything about removing the rails and I went through on a Big Bend and it didn't pop up anything about adding rails. This may knock a few bookmarks off my accessories list since it's what I was looking for in a step and cheaper than the various aftermarket ones I've found.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know??
Those don't look like the Rock Rails so it must be something else completely...

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can add them onto a Base as well with no mention of needing rock rails as well, but I'd think they'd be more expensive if it was a complete bar and step.

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be awesome if there was a low profile swivel where these could pop out and lock to support weight at times when you need them, and pull back under/inside the rock rails when you do not. I know that is tough, but it might be possible.

That way you can pull them out when you go to the family cabin and have kids/older people getting in the Bronco that week, etc. My guess is removable means they lift off the rock rails and maybe you keep them under a seat if there are times when you do not need them, but would be awesome if they slid in/out. If anyone knows out how these attach, please post.

If these are removable, why are the 2D and the 4D the same price? when it looks to be exactly double the pieces/parts for the 4D.
Sponsored

Last edited: