First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like you put the remote keypad on the pillar between front and back doors? Brilliant!
My OBX is the same color w/soft top. I love it. And it was kind required living in Nevada. ;-)
Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So…did you get some profit flipping it?

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

love it! u now have a one of a kind vehicle. I love seeing the different directions that people are going with their builds. I have been thinking of throwing up a post of my small bb build as well maybe next week after the lift is installed.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is off to a new owner. I really didn’t like the soft top operation and shouldn’t have settled for it, but it was what they had. Really a sweet ride and loved driving it. I ended up going to the dark side and ordered a 4xe.
My good friends have a 4xe that I've driven on a few occasions. They luxed it out. I am not a 4-door Jeep on-road driving fan, especially in the city and highway, but this car had a lot of presence, the electric drivetrain was MORE than enough range to get around town for 20 min jaunts and the interior was pretty nice (for a jeep). I think you're going to like driving it.

Sponsored

bgcfman

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations Mason, you were quite lucky to find that one. BTW, there's nothing wrong with the color in my opinion.......oh yeah, that right, mine will be Area 51 also. So I guess I'm a bit biased. :) Enjoy the ride.
I have an A51 Badlands squatched, and people love the color and the vehicle.

BoiseBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Three and a half weeks ago I was recovering from COVID and spending the day lazily laying around the house and my mom, a Jeep nut, asked if I had seen any Broncos lately. We had put in an order for one last year about this time but backed out when we figured out how long it would take. I hadn't seen any lately, but I started browsing through Autotrader and happened to find a new low option Big Bend for sale at a small dealership in south-central Iowa. I called the dealership and the dealer principal answered and confirmed that this Bronco was indeed for sale - at MSRP. I drove down, took it for a short test drive and put a deposit pending my wife's approval (it was for her).

I was pretty pumped to find this opportunity as my wife was drooling over the few Broncos she had seen and wished she could be "cool enough" to have one. Needless to say, I didn't get the reaction I was expecting... Sometimes us men have a hard time with communicating. Nevertheless, she decided to go test drive it and liked it well enough - so we bought it. She had a 6 month Ford Explorer with a few of the essential Iowa-winter nannies that the Bronco didn't have, and after driving back and forth to work for a week or so she had enough of the soft top and lack of heated seats and steering wheel. Fair enough - she's pregnant and this probably wouldn't be a long lasting mommy car for our growing family. I was going to buy it even if she didn't like it and flip it in a few months.

Buuuut... she knew how much I liked this wonderful vehicle and she told me to sell my F-150 and keep this instead (it was about an 8k difference). It didn't take a lot of convincing and I have been busy making this rig my own. (The wife got a Pacifica Hybrid instead and is getting geared up for full mommy mode). I realize that the color combo isn't for everyone, but I have had black, silver, and white cars my whole life and was in need of a change. This definitely isn't an off road rig and will spend most of its time in the garage now that I work from home, but it has already brought a lot of smiles.

Picking it up from the dealership:
IMG_5151.jpg

Wheels and tires added (with a rare 60 degree Iowa March day)
IMG_0211.jpg

Decked out semi-matching Yeti
IMG_5334.jpg

2" spacer lift finished today during my lunch break
IMG_5376.jpg

(yet to be installed vinyl side stripe from Underground Graphics)
IMG_0008.jpg

Update:

Got the stripes from Underground Graphics installed. Really pleased with the quality and look

683eadc3-1634-4169-b85d-339350ff2c1c-jpeg.jpg

5e768bcb-d306-4eb2-a24c-2291b98d6c09-jpeg.jpg
I personally love the color combo and think this looks awesome! Congrats on the new Bronco and the upcoming babe :).

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Three and a half weeks ago I was recovering from COVID and spending the day lazily laying around the house and my mom, a Jeep nut, asked if I had seen any Broncos lately. We had put in an order for one last year about this time but backed out when we figured out how long it would take. I hadn't seen any lately, but I started browsing through Autotrader and happened to find a new low option Big Bend for sale at a small dealership in south-central Iowa. I called the dealership and the dealer principal answered and confirmed that this Bronco was indeed for sale - at MSRP. I drove down, took it for a short test drive and put a deposit pending my wife's approval (it was for her).

I was pretty pumped to find this opportunity as my wife was drooling over the few Broncos she had seen and wished she could be "cool enough" to have one. Needless to say, I didn't get the reaction I was expecting... Sometimes us men have a hard time with communicating. Nevertheless, she decided to go test drive it and liked it well enough - so we bought it. She had a 6 month Ford Explorer with a few of the essential Iowa-winter nannies that the Bronco didn't have, and after driving back and forth to work for a week or so she had enough of the soft top and lack of heated seats and steering wheel. Fair enough - she's pregnant and this probably wouldn't be a long lasting mommy car for our growing family. I was going to buy it even if she didn't like it and flip it in a few months.

Buuuut... she knew how much I liked this wonderful vehicle and she told me to sell my F-150 and keep this instead (it was about an 8k difference). It didn't take a lot of convincing and I have been busy making this rig my own. (The wife got a Pacifica Hybrid instead and is getting geared up for full mommy mode). I realize that the color combo isn't for everyone, but I have had black, silver, and white cars my whole life and was in need of a change. This definitely isn't an off road rig and will spend most of its time in the garage now that I work from home, but it has already brought a lot of smiles.

Picking it up from the dealership:
IMG_5151.jpg

Wheels and tires added (with a rare 60 degree Iowa March day)
IMG_0211.jpg

Decked out semi-matching Yeti
IMG_5334.jpg

2" spacer lift finished today during my lunch break
IMG_5376.jpg

(yet to be installed vinyl side stripe from Underground Graphics)
IMG_0008.jpg

Update:

Got the stripes from Underground Graphics installed. Really pleased with the quality and look

683eadc3-1634-4169-b85d-339350ff2c1c-jpeg.jpg

5e768bcb-d306-4eb2-a24c-2291b98d6c09-jpeg.jpg
Very nice. Especially nice to see the vinyl stripe fit so warm and snug in the body detail. Me likes!
Sponsored