Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone willing to post there PSCM calibration and strategy info from forscan. Looking to see if anything has changed over the years or is different between trims. I have a 23 badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7

Edit: what I’d really like to know is a 22 black diamond Sasquatch 2.7 any different than a 23 badlands Sasquatched 2.7

IMG_7193.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I took pictures of these and also noted the changes once I had at the Ford Performance Tool programmer tune. I don't know that it'll any of these numbers will help you. What is it you were trying to achieve here?

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes it's different between trims when they change the tothe Hoss 3.0 steering system so that would be the wild tracks in 23 and maybe a few 22 wild tracks with the option and then it would also be the 24 models would have a new strategy there for the 3.0 rack

OP
OP
Earlybroncoboy

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took pictures of these and also noted the changes once I had at the Ford Performance Tool programmer tune. I don't know that it'll any of these numbers will help you. What is it you were trying to achieve here?
Yes it's different between trims when they change the tothe Hoss 3.0 steering system so that would be the wild tracks in 23 and maybe a few 22 wild tracks with the option and then it would also be the 24 models would have a new strategy there for the 3.0 rack
I guess just on the 2.0 racks. Trying to see if there have been any software changes or updates that may effect steering feel. I have had 2 other 22 broncos one with Sasquatch, my 23 seems to have a noticeable increase in effort to steer. To the point I don’t enjoy driving it. I’ve checked every other thing I can think of even had the rack changed out. Steering column and steering shaft have no binding. Alignment is good.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

weird our 23 Wildtrak has super easy steering while.my 21 FE with 3.0 swap has more difficult steering...I expected this with 40s tho.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I do think the four doors and two doors have a different strategy so that might have some variations for you. Also I don't know if you're aware but different goat modes have different steering efforts for example eco mode and normal mode have the most steering power and less feedback and in sport mode or Baja mode you have less powerful steering motor and more feedback.

So the goat Mode's definitely affect the steering effort

OP
OP
Earlybroncoboy

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do think the four doors and two doors have a different strategy so that might have some variations for you. Also I don't know if you're aware but different goat modes have different steering efforts for example eco mode and normal mode have the most steering power and less feedback and in sport mode or Baja mode you have less powerful steering motor and more feedback.

Yes aware of the goat mode effects on steering. I actually think rock crawl may even take less effort than normal or eco but obviously can’t run that in the road. I pretty much exclusively just run normal for on road driving

OP
OP
Earlybroncoboy

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure how I would get my hands on a different strategy to try, but I would like to lol

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure how I would get my hands on a different strategy to try, but I would like to lol
That's exactly where the VIN swap comes into play, you switch your vehicle's VIN temporarily to whatever model you want the strategy/configuration from, then run a PMI strategy and configuration in Fords fdrs program. Then simply swap the VIN back to your own when you're finished in forscan.

This technique Works across different trims on the same model, and additionally can pull information from other models in certain cases.
Sponsored