Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm located in CT and buying my Bronco through Ford of Branford. I stopped by the other day and spoke with the Sales Manager who confirmed there will be no ADM for reservation holders, but there will be no discount off of the MSRP (to be expected I guess). He claimed to have 50 reservations so far. My other option is Hammonasset Ford which is in the town where I live. However, it’s a much smaller dealership. Why not buy local?
There is nothing wrong with buying local. I wish we all could and get a great deal.

If you like the deal from the local guy, by all means take it. Luckily we have more time to decide and when B&P comes out, hopefully dealers will come with better pricing. So far they've been quiet
[/QUOTE]

Agreed, and I would say the same thing for anyone buying out of state. Wherever your comfortable buying and think the deal is good is where you should buy.

I'm just not convinced buying elsewhere is going to be any more beneficial than buying locally. I've never bought a new car from a dealer out of state. Could be super simple, perhaps not, I simply don't know. However, you either have to pick the car up or have it shipped and then deal with taxes and licensing in your home state. Not sure the potential savings is worth the hassle factor.

An ADM or mandatory accessories are the deal breakers for me. I'm good with paying MSRP, tax, title and licensing.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
the best option I have found in CT is Bowen’s Garage in Eastford CT. They are offering invoice and only a $175 doc fee. no other add ons. I have been talking with John Bowen and he was been very responsive and straight forward. The others I have talked to have all been full MSRP.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

the best option I have found in CT is Bowen’s Garage in Eastford CT. They are offering invoice and only a $175 doc fee. no other add ons. I have been talking with John Bowen and he was been very responsive and straight forward. The others I have talked to have all been full MSRP.
If you aren't too far away in CT, Brewster is near Danbury and NY doc fees are capped at $75. Our deal there is at invoice - First Editions included and lifetime powertrain warranty.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From Stamford ford. Sleeping better at night once I got this response.

Regarding pricing...you will be able to use X Plan Pricing once your reservation converts to an order. Your Bronco will sell at the normal X Plan Pricing which will be available once an Invoice is generated on your order, plus CT State Sales Tax, CT DMV and our X Plan Dealer Fee which is $100.00.
Cool. Picking up from them as well!
- thanks for sharing.

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool. Picking up from them as well!
- thanks for sharing.
that post was from august, are they pricing at xplan even though Ford has now declared Broncos not eligible for x plan.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that post was from august, are they pricing at xplan even though Ford has now declared Broncos not eligible for x plan.
Thinking of heading to Stamford Ford today to look at Carb Gray in person. Will inquire about x-plan.

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is this a group deal?

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Colonial Ford in Danbury. They've been great to me for over 20 years. 8 cars bought from them.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is this a group deal?
Just reach out to John Bowen and he will hook you up. They also state they are very mod friendly as they do a lot of mod installs so not a bad thing if you are going to mod your bronco at all.

Sponsored

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with Tasca being a bigger dealer figured odds would be I get it sooner.

OP
OP
Thatguy

Thatguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just spoke with John Bowen ... He was great to talk to and answered all my questions .. Definitely moving my reservation

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just spoke with John Bowen ... He was great to talk to and answered all my questions .. Definitely moving my reservation
Where did you switch from?

bcd

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thinking of heading to Stamford Ford today to look at Carb Gray in person. Will inquire about x-plan.
did you get any more color from Stamford Ford?

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

did you get any more color from Stamford Ford?
Yes... saw the F-150 in Carbonized Gray. Not a fan. Definitely going with A-51. And they said 'no' regarding x-pricing... but will not go over MSRP.
Sponsored

Reactions: bcd