Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the new Putco LED Bronco Emblem today. Installation was a breeze and the kit is top notch. This is a licensed Ford product and the quality reflects it. Well worth the extra money.

Huge thanks the @4x4TruckLEDs.com for stocking these and making ordering and shipping a breeze. Adam always gives top notch customer service and is there for any install questions.
Ford Bronco Putco Luminix LED Bronco Grille Emblem installed photos pics IMG_0617
Ford Bronco Putco Luminix LED Bronco Grille Emblem installed photos pics IMG_0617
Ford Bronco Putco Luminix LED Bronco Grille Emblem installed photos pics IMG_0618
Ford Bronco Putco Luminix LED Bronco Grille Emblem installed photos pics IMG_0619
Ford Bronco Putco Luminix LED Bronco Grille Emblem installed photos pics IMG_0620
Ford Bronco Putco Luminix LED Bronco Grille Emblem installed photos pics IMG_0621
Ford Bronco Putco Luminix LED Bronco Grille Emblem installed photos pics IMG_0622
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks really good. II plan to get this. Question, why did you not use the Amber colour since all the other lighting is amber...wanted to break it up?

OP
OP
Migo

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks really good. II plan to get this. Question, why did you not use the Amber colour since all the other lighting is amber...wanted to break it up?
I liked preserving the “white” look of the original emblem. And also to add some contrast.

You will not regret the purchase!

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good. Thanks for the business!

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks good. I have Oracle, working good so far. How did you make your running light rings Amber?

OP
OP
Migo

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. I have Oracle, working good so far. How did you make your running light rings Amber?
They are the XRGB headlights by Morimoto. You can make them any color via bluetooth app.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha! It is! It is a magnetic plate cover from covermyplate.com
Here I am blocking out my license plate by editing each picture, like a chump. Didn’t know this was a thing - thanks!

The light-up Bronco badging looks good too!

Charlotte Kev

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed the new Putco LED Bronco Emblem today. Installation was a breeze and the kit is top notch. This is a licensed Ford product and the quality reflects it. Well worth the extra money.

Huge thanks the @4x4TruckLEDs.com for stocking these and making ordering and shipping a breeze. Adam always gives top notch customer service and is there for any install questions.
Ford Bronco Putco Luminix LED Bronco Grille Emblem installed photos pics IMG_0622
Did you pay $400 for Shakles?

Sponsored

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gracias. I bought the stock leds to keep them, but I’d still love an easy workaround. Your set up looks good.

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that a picture of your truck....on your truck?
If so, that is the most gangster move ever. The only thing better may be a mural of your truck, on your truck.

8721769_orig.jpg

masshole

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback 3.6R (for now)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice work!

Is that the Mabett fuse box cover? If so, how'd you get the adapt-fuse thing to fit through? And which brightness settings are you using? Thanks!

OP
OP
Migo

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice work!

Is that the Mabett fuse box cover? If so, how'd you get the adapt-fuse thing to fit through? And which brightness settings are you using? Thanks!
Thanks! It is! I cut the adapt-a-fuse at the wire, threaded it through, and then joined it back together. I used the brightest setting.
Sponsored