Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5’8”
Squatch
There’s grab handles.
True. True. My EB has no step and it has a lift with big ol' tires. I give it a couple pre-jumps grab the steering wheel and hop in. I wouldn't want to do that in my work clothes, though. :LOL:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just as plausible of a reason to me. I'm still trying to figure it out. I don't know why as I'll never wear leggings or form-fitting joggers like the 20-something BN walk-around dude.
Duh, short people have to stretch so leggings help you get your leg contorted. Do you not have a woman figure in your life? :LOL:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 5'6" and on the fence.

Leggings help range of motion! I can barely climb into my Explorer in the suits I wear every day because pencil skirts restrict movement of the knees. Can't swing that first leg up very easily.

I'm on the fence about Squatch because I have to park in a garage with 6'6" clearance and want the roof rack. Also I live in an urban area and I think it will look monsterous among all the sports cars and Priuses! Which wouldn't necessarily be bad, but I don't like to draw attention to myself.

Edit: I don't need Squatch for any functional reason, but am considering it because I like the look. Especially if I go OBX, I vastly prefer the Squatch wheels. Base w. steelies and possibly upgraded tires is another front runner. I need to make up my mind!
Girl, you are so tall. Get that squatch.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I'm slow, but how do leggings help in overcoming the climb-in height when you are short? Do they provide more spring in the step?
So you're saying that leggings are counterproductive because they reduce flexibility? I can argue that. You sly dog you... đź‘Ś

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm only 5'4" too, and I'm old, but I'm still getting the sasquatch. Here is my build:
BadLands 4 door
Cactus Gray
2.7 L EcoBoost engine
Marine grade vinyl seats
High package
Sasquatch package

...And yes, I know, it is more gray in person... :cool:
1615273075913.png
You are only old if you THINK you are old. You sound YOUNG to me.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is actually her major concern and we almost optioned a different trim level to get rid of Squatch but I really don't know how much higher off the ground it is going to be. We compromised by optioning the Tube step.

Is she going to have a problem here?
No, I can do it and I have a bad knee from an accident. My truck's running board is going to be a few inches lower than my WT steps. My husband's F150 is a few inches taller than my truck and I have no problem getting in. I obsessively measured our trucks and my son's lifted Jeep before I ordered. I was worried. The men folk told me to buy sas (encouraged me), so I did it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Lulu's are in the accessory catalog
They say Sasquatch down the leg

TaylorH

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can easily add running boards or a step after you get it but you can't can't exactly add Sasquatch afterward. I say go Sasquatch and see how it goes. I added a "nerf" bar (step) to my 4Runner TRD pro (has a modest factory lift and large tires) for my 5'3" wife and equally tiny daughter and older parents that I shuttle around from time to time. It was very easy to bolt on to the body mounts. I personally don't need the step and even find it gets in the way a little when I step over it but they find it convenient (I'm male, only 5'6".) The step also helps me access the roof rack easier.

I'm including running boards on my Wildtrak order. I figure I can always remove them or replace them with something else but I'll likely keep them. I'm not a hard-core wheeler and if I was I'd want Sasquatch anyway. I'm getting the Wildtrak.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs