Sponsored

Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds.

MDC1980

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picking up my 4-door Bronco Wildtrak on Monday. It has the capable bumper which I am happy for. Has anyone released a light kit that takes advantage of the space just out of the OEM floodlight location? Would love to put some bright amber floods to the outside and an amber light bar is the space between bumper and grill. I have the aux switches and wiring to be used.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MDC1980

MDC1980

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s a great light bar for sure! Know anything about putting some amber fogs on each side of the OEM fog lights?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the amber light bar I would suggest Heretic Studio's kit. It's awesome.

I also used Heretic's fog light kit for my Bronco. But if you want dual fog lights for the capable bumper, @4x4TruckLEDs.com has a kit available here. No personal experience with it, but I haven't heard many complaints about the stuff from those guys, so I wouldn't have any issues ordering from them.

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picking up my 4-door Bronco Wildtrak on Monday. It has the capable bumper which I am happy for. Has anyone released a light kit that takes advantage of the space just out of the OEM floodlight location? Would love to put some bright amber floods to the outside and an amber light bar is the space between bumper and grill. I have the aux switches and wiring to be used.
We actually sell a Dual Fog Kit here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco-capable-bumper/

USA Made, Stainless Steel Brackets.
USA Made Lights
Plug and play with the OEM fog light switch
2nd pair of lights is controlled from your upfitter switch.

So you could do an SAE Fog for 1 light and a flood/off-road light for the 2nd set.

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. 1709845639771

Available with optional Amber Backlighting as well
Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. 317809982_1153661485538922_1711537218458081676_n

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. 313790611_1192784498288656_6336258721345418417_n

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. 317595994_457645213209293_3410251096690204086_n

Sponsored

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hey, Matthew!

We have some great plug-and-play options for your capable bumper. Our patented harness system makes for the easiest, cleanest install available on the market.
Currently you can pick your combination of any Baja Designs Squadrons, Rigid Backlit Radiance/Scene, Rigid Pro Series, or Morimoto 4Bangers. I'll add some links below for you to check out.

SPV Parts 2022 UP Ford Bronco Dual Baja Designs Sport & PRO Capable Bumper (specialtyperformanceparts.com)

SPV Parts 2022 UP Ford Bronco - Rigid Radiance/Scene Capable Bumper Fog Light Kit w/amber backlight - Including Brackets/Harness (specialtyperformanceparts.com)

SPV Parts 2022 UP Ford BRONCO Rigid Industries D-Series PRO Capable Bu (specialtyperformanceparts.com)

SPV Parts 2022 UP Ford Bronco (Capable Bumper) Morimoto 4Banger NCS & (specialtyperformanceparts.com)

If you don't see the combination of lights that you want for your Bronco, just let me know and I can create it for you and still get you all the kit discounts.

We also have complete install video walkthroughs available for these kits on our YouTube Channel.
SPV Parts Bronco Capable Bumper Light Kit Install Video

Please feel free to call or text me at (317) 934-6778 if you have any questions or want to compare/contrast the different options. I am happy to help in any way possible.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]
Specialty Performance Parts | SPV Parts | Ford Performance Parts

Green Monster

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch & 2023 HEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the amber light bar I would suggest Heretic Studio's kit. It's awesome.

I also used Heretic's fog light kit for my Bronco. But if you want dual fog lights for the capable bumper, @4x4TruckLEDs.com has a kit available here. No personal experience with it, but I haven't heard many complaints about the stuff from those guys, so I wouldn't have any issues ordering from them.
X2 on the Heretic 20" bar, installed mine a couple weeks ago. Pretty happy with it.
Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. 1709918905367

Utah Todd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BroncoBadlands 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SPV parts is fantastic to work with.
I went with the backlit rigid lights in my capable bumper that is the same as yours. Their wiring harness made things very simple, and made it possible to use the factory fog light switch.

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. IMG20231221201918

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. IMG20231221201930

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You kept saying Flood lights....now, as to FOG lights...

The @Diode Dynamics are literally plug and play. Even an accountant can do it. What great lights!!!!!

OP
OP
MDC1980

MDC1980

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m a newbie. Please be patient. I’ll learn.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m a newbie. Please be patient. I’ll learn.
Shoot me a message if you need help. As I said our Dual Fog Kit for your truck is made here on Long Island, NY out of stainless steel/powder coated black. It's a plug and play solution for you, retaining your factory fog switch.

You'll get 2 harnesses in your kit. The first one connects 1 pair of lights to your factory fog lights and it's plug and play. Directly to the lights, directly to the factory harness (no extra wiring required)

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. 1709926786608

Couldn't be easier.

The 2nd set of lights, that's going to your upfitter (overhead) switches. Again, plugs right into the lights and then you just crimp the wire onto your upfitter. We have pre-installed weather proof/heat shrinkable wire connectors. Again nothing extra to plug it into. No addtional pigtails to change from one type of connector to another, just straight to the light:

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. 1709926846978

And here is the end you connect to your upfitter wires. There is a bundle of them in your engine by on the driver side, near the firewall. Just strip back one of the wires and crimp it onto our harness. The 2nd wire (black wire) just uses an existing bolt in the engine bay/firewall to ground to (there is one right above the wire bundle actually)

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. 1709926882575

SO SIMPLE

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. RAW7

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. RAW5

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. RAW3

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SPV parts is fantastic to work with.
I went with the backlit rigid lights in my capable bumper that is the same as yours. Their wiring harness made things very simple, and made it possible to use the factory fog light switch.

Ford Bronco Question: is there a lighting package for the Capable bumper that retains the OEM flood light but adds. RAW3

Your Bronco looks phenomenal, Todd! I love the way it turned out!
Thank you for sharing those pics and your experience with our plug-and-play harness system! We truly appreciate you allowing us to earn your business!

If we can ever assist you with anything else in the future, please just let me know.

Cheers!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]
Specialty Performance Parts | SPV Parts | Ford Performance Parts
Sponsored