Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, day one rez, placed all orders before every date set by Ford, have traveled the entire process step by step. However, I noticed that the dual top option is back on the menu for 2023MY and I did not know this when I placed the 2023 order. I was promised ford points to make up for the fact they dropped the dual top option from my 2020 order. Since my order/rez was just built as a 2023, did I just screw myself by not keeping up with the current order options?

Will I, or should I, get the $1,000 in points for having the dual top option removed?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's already been assigned a VIN and a window sticker than it's too late to add dual top option.

If it hasn't you should be able to add the dual-top option unless it is currently locked out on WBDO. That said, I would expect adding that option to delay your build substantially... so... probably a bad idea.

You'll get the $1000 in points if you had dual-top on order as of March 19th, 2021. It it was never on your order then you won't get the points.

OP
OP
John Bronco_ I am here

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome thank you!

She is slowly rolling down the assembly line now....

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Similar situation. I wanted dual but didn't know it was back on for 23's. I'm kind of OK with it knowing how the hard top isn't great. Soft top in Winter isn't the best but it'll be OK since it'll be kept in a garage at home.
Sponsored