First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Question! What gratuitous gift do you give the poor guy at your local Ford Dealership that you have been pestering for over a year and a half when you finally take delivery of your new Bronco.....Asking for a friend :)
Sponsored

big c

Big Bend
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Question! What gratuitous gift do you give the poor guy at your local Ford Dealership that you have been pestering for over a year and a half when you finally take delivery of your new Bronco.....Asking for a friend :)
Mine seems to appreciate a really good review on the Ford survey, my referrals, and my repeat business.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I send my salesman and his family x-mas candy every year and guess what? I seem to be 1st in line for every vehicle they have.

:)

Sponsored

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I gave mine a smile he felt good about it. I work in the dental lab field and the day I picked up my Bronco he asked what I do for work and we got to talking. Turns out his dentist sent his case to our lab. So I looked into it at work and realized I actually designed his anterior crowns for him. Small world. He thought it was cool later when I told him about it. 😎

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine will be lucky if I don't finally cuss him the hell out for having to basically do his job for him this whole time. Him and the Sales manager have been borderline either incompetent or scummy and trying to screw me over the entire time. I'll find out which within the next week hopefully.