First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry if I’m the last to know here, but I can’t tell from the Heritage Edition coverage whether it’ll be possible to order the V6 in the standard edition. Would think so, but several stories have stated or implied it’s only available in the Limited. Related question: will the Limited only be available as a 4-door?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry if I’m the last to know here, but I can’t tell from the Heritage Edition coverage whether it’ll be possible to order the V6 in the standard edition. Would think so, but several stories have stated or implied it’s only available in the Limited. Related question: will the Limited only be available as a 4-door?

Thanks in advance for your help!
It is not fully known yet, but the press is saying that the standard Heritage should be 2.3L Standard 7mt/10a and 2.7L V6 optional, after all the Big Bend trim that it was built off of is available with both power trains.

The Heritage Limited is only available with the 2.7L 10A combination as was fully announced even though the badlands is also available with the 2.3L, but as this is equivalent to the former First Editions it will be pretty much as loaded as possible.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
"The regular Heritage is powered by Ford’s 2.3-liter EcoBoost four popper that can be mated to either a 7-speed manual transmission or a 10-speed automatic. If you want the 2.7-liter V6, you’ll have to step up to the Heritage Limited."
2023 Ford Bronco Goes Retro with Heritage Editions (jalopnik.com)

So similar to the Everglades, while it was based on the BD trim, it didn't offer both engines.

Anyone's guess.

OP
OP

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks. One of the reasons I ask is I’m almost done with a pretty high-end custom “heritage edition” based on a Cactus Gray 2-door Wildtrak Lux. Am sort of hoping (selfishly) that the 2.7 is Limited Edition only. Mine uses Wimbledon White for the top, wheels (Fifteen52 analog HD), and inner section of the two-tone grille (a slotted Black Diamond modified to host the camera).

Sponsored