LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wont help with removal but have you used the alignment pin in the tool bag for reinstalling?

1681745940899.png
So that’s what that is for. That would have been nice to know, I’ve been doing it the slow way all this time - but here a my fast way store the the doors link
Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AmbyMc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats a great idea! I just need 2 tho.. Being thats a more permanent design than the pins I dont see losing them being as common.

Edit: Searched and found them. 49.99 for the 2 vs 69.99 for 4.
Looking forward to read how the door install process is improved by using this product.

Last fall after installing my doors for the winter (and failing multiple times during the install) it dawned on me that the problem is that the guide pin is too short.

Single person install, I come in at a slight angle to get the lower hinge over the guide pin with little problem but then when I lift just a bit to get the upper hinge in place the lower hinge comes off the guide pin. I've read (and seen on most/all the install videos :) ) that others have this same problem.

After this last time installing doors I went out and bought an M8x1.25x45mm bolt (cost $2 for 2 bolts). Cut off the bolt head and was looking forward to testing in the spring. This product beat me to it.
Sponsored