First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you! I don't have any planned, but my daily commute goes through a beautiful state park!
Wow, that sounds amazing. What state park? My daily commute is from the bed to my desk (i work from home)

Sponsored

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, that sounds amazing. What state park? My daily commute is from the bed to my desk (i work from home)
Cunningham Falls State Park in Maryland. It's a really enjoyable drive, but sometimes I wish I had your commute 😂

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got mine home last week! I had a 2011 F150 in Race Red and couldn't wait to get back into the color!

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_3009
Congrats on your new Bronco! Welcome to the club! Thanks for sharing this photo with us.

Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Cunningham Falls State Park in Maryland. It's a really enjoyable drive, but sometimes I wish I had your commute 😂
Ooooo that sounds amazing. The scenery sounds like a great start to the day, but I will say I do like not having to leave my house for work.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After navigating order and build delays, dealer markups, and changing my mind over and over I finally decided exactly what I wanted and found the one last night. Snagged the hold and test drove as soon as it became available, fully loaded 2023 Wildtrak, Lux, tow package, the now discontinued cloth which I really dig, mod bumper, mic. Great deal on her also.

Family was able to test drive with me and I believe delays happened for a reason as my build had sacrifices which this one I found does not. Did not pay over MSRP either. 1400 miles on it at CarMax. Zero hassle either and friendly people.

Took the roof off today and took the family for ice cream and a nice ride. Plan on rock rails, IAG steps, fog lights, maybe a couple other mods but I love it so far.

IMG_4693.jpeg

IMG_8147.jpeg

IMG_8142.jpeg

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am loving my day 1 Race Red Bronco. My seven year old did an amazing job picking the color.

Ford Bronco RACE RED Bronco Club IMG_4921

My 6 and 7 year old were very supportive of my race red probably since there was no purple or monster green! Ha!
Sponsored