Sponsored

RAMPAGE TRAILVIEW SOFT TOP (For bronco 2 door & 4 door)

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@mcinfantry - also I think I asked you before but for the sake of this thread. The first thing my wife will say is why did you change to a soft top that does not go all the way down. So if we want the all-the-way down or no top experience, is the rampage easy to pop off when we want and then pop back on for coverage the same day?
That is a great question that I wish I would have thought to ask. Backstory, I have an ā€˜84 4Runner with a SofTopper that I LOVE!! A SofTopper would get hate here because it is thin and flimsy, BUT, you can roll the sides and back window up and down (or remove them all together) for the Safari feel. There is nothing better than open sides and a top to stop the Sun IMO.
I called SofTopper to see if they had any plans for a Bronco top and they said ā€œNo, we are owned by BesTop and arenā€™t going to be competition with them.ā€

My question would be does the Rampage drop to at least even with the spare tire?
Sponsored

OP
OP
mcinfantry

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@mcinfantry - also I think I asked you before but for the sake of this thread. The first thing my wife will say is why did you change to a soft top that does not go all the way down. So if we want the all-the-way down or no top experience, is the rampage easy to pop off when we want and then pop back on for coverage the same day?
I havenā€™t tried
I ā€˜thinkā€™ it would be easy to fist remove the ā€˜skinā€™ and leave the front ā€˜frameā€™

probably easier than removing the frame

Iā€™m trying to schedule an off-road ride either this weekend-or next as I am headed to Moab mid June and theres two with zero experience

Iā€™m trying to make sure I have repair gear for us.

OP
OP
mcinfantry

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a great question that I wish I would have thought to ask. Backstory, I have an ā€˜84 4Runner with a SofTopper that I LOVE!! A SofTopper would get hate here because it is thin and flimsy, BUT, you can roll the sides and back window up and down (or remove them all together) for the Safari feel. There is nothing better than open sides and a top to stop the Sun IMO.
I called SofTopper to see if they had any plans for a Bronco top and they said ā€œNo, we are owned by BesTop and arenā€™t going to be competition with them.ā€

My question would be does the Rampage drop to at least even with the spare tire?
It doesnā€™t

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think the Rampage drops at all. It is either open above the front row, or run as a safari top, or fully closed.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs