First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi e-tron
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a little confused on why it wouldn't, I don't think the soft top is any different on a base than any other factory soft top. Their customer service is pretty good, they might be able to shine some light on why or if that's accurate. Often the folks who do the site are web developers and don't actually work in the company so hit may be an error on the web page.
good shout. i will do just that. thank you!
Sponsored

BroncoRox

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since my Basesquatch didn’t come with a console grab handle, I put this auto trash can there instead. Stuck a script sticker from stickerfab on there and now it’s a fancy bronco trash can. Lol. Auto trash can came from Amazon.
Ford Bronco Random Accessories B90D07EB-9833-45D0-8CA0-716A6021741F

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang, slick ride! I love those wheels! Those flares look awesome as well. The JCR pinch weld covers would be a great way to tie in the steps to the body.

I ordered yesterday through Tasca parts. No shipping update yet. I’ve learned to call/use live chat on sites to verify that they are in stock before ordering! They claimed to have them ready to ship.

Here’s my ride in red
What plate mount is that?

Sponsored

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just installed these this AM. Going to Prairie City which is a State Vehicle Recreation Area (SVRA) in Rancho Cordova tomorrow. Looking forward to a fun day.

Looks good, where did you get these from?

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They were $80 for the front flaps. Comes with all the hardware. They also have rear flaps as well. Checkout their video on YouTube. Just do a search for Bro Flaps in You Tube.
Ordered their last pair on Etsy for $80.

Thanks!

nic_papagiorgio

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi e-tron
Your Bronco Model
Base
anyone have some good recs for side steps? there seems to be a lot of 3rd party options.

also, looking for recs on upgrading the base sound system. seen a few speaker brands thrown about. do we need a power amp too? who's installed a sub?

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
anyone have some good recs for side steps? there seems to be a lot of 3rd party options.
Can't exactly give direct feedback since they're still hanging in my garage waiting on the Bronco coming this week, but I went with GoRhino's DSS steps. If you search, there's quite a few threads showing the installs of these and their D6 steps as well.

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OEM M2DZ-7842528-B Black Bucking Bronco Tailgate Emblem for 2021-2022 Ford Bronco https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09SBRHMVR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4GP92NZD64SW44P0K2T7

Found this great price on a black Bronco emblem. This looks like it’s the real OEM emblem. Have to pay for shipping, and shipping looks slow, but if it’s actually oem, it will be worth the wait and shipping. I’ve ordered one and will see what happens.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just following up on the Cerakoting for the fender and flares. Didn't go over and shame my neighbor for her untreated fender flares but below are the finished fend flares and then pictures in order for the bumper - pulled not washed, washed and you can still see some dirt staining (especially around where the license plate sits), and then treated.

Ford Bronco Random Accessories IMG_2609

Ford Bronco Random Accessories IMG_2615

Ford Bronco Random Accessories IMG_2614

Ford Bronco Random Accessories IMG_2611

Ford Bronco Random Accessories IMG_2626

Ford Bronco Random Accessories IMG_2625

MaxtheMonster

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just following up on the Cerakoting for the fender and flares. Didn't go over and shame my neighbor for her untreated fender flares but below are the finished fend flares and then pictures in order for the bumper - pulled not washed, washed and you can still see some dirt staining (especially around where the license plate sits), and then treated.

Your Eruption Green is a cool color! I would have ordered mine in that color had it been available when I placed my order, 12/2020. When they did release it, I was afraid to change for fear of further production delay

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your Eruption Green is a cool color! I would have ordered mine in that color had it been available when I placed my order, 12/2020. When they did release it, I was afraid to change for fear of further production delay
Thanks! Lots of comments from folks on the EG - probably more than the Bronco itself.

I wanted AMB and that didn't work out so I figured I might as well go with the new color. My son told me, "Dad this is the first colorful car we have"......I'm usually a standard gray guy.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indica

Heritage
First Name
Alek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hi Indica, what is your delivery date for them. I ordered mine in December, still waiting. Delivery still TBD. I’m also still waiting for the hood scoop and roof rack.
Update: tasca customer service lied and they are still on back order! I canceled.
Sponsored