Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got what sounds like a marble rolling around in the rear passenger area. I figure that they dropped a screw behind the inside plastic body panel on the passenger side. I'm waiting for someone to do a youtube video on how to take apart the interior before I try to find the source. I have bad luck with breaking things when I try without instructions.
Mie is doing the exact same thing. There is a rolling noise from the rear area of my 4 door that sounds like a marble. Did you ever figure it out?
Sponsored

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update for anyone experiencing unusual rattles. When removing my soft top, I found trunk panel on the drivers side was totally disconnected from clips. The passenger side trunk panel has broken clips. Not sure if this is a design flaw, but will either need new clips or will need a service appointment to swap out the clips. Perhaps that’s why fomoco has close monitoring of the rattle issues.

CC6D23BC-BD7F-417A-86D9-E7823B52BFF6.jpeg

Lt. Ron

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco 1986 flareside, 2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
spray-in expandable insulation....the air line in between the roof's double wall on my '86 F-150 for the air horns, was vibrating between the two on bumpy roads, a couple shots of expandable insulation, = nice and quiet...

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this on my end.
I believe I found the source of the popping and rattling in the back of my Bronco. There are several clips holding the back plastic trunk panels in place that are either disconnected or broken. See picture if that is helpful. After several calls to the dealership to schedule appointment, they have communicated that they need the vehicle for multiple days to run the warranty work through. I can see the clips with out removing the panels and looks like a quick 15 minute job. Is there any way you could help coordinate a repair at the dealership that does not necessitate a five day period waiting period with a vehicle.

IMG_1427.jpg

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After a failed attempt at a service appointment (the dealership was short handed with techs and wanted to keep the car for five days), I had to figure out the rattle before the soft top ended up in the closest dumpster. I think I found my culprit. The soft top arm (passenger side only) was directly rubbing into the plastic rear panel. The panel must have shifted on the passenger side. The soft bar bar has marred the panel and worn out a small rut were the bar was resting directly on the panel. See picts of the two sides. The driver side has a small gap between the panel and the top, and passenger side is resting directly on the panel.

Any one else notice this in their soft tops?

Ford Bronco Rattle and Popping Noises from B pillar IMG_1427

Ford Bronco Rattle and Popping Noises from B pillar IMG_1427
Anyway you could step back and take a photo and circle where this is? The photos are so close it’s hard to locate where you are in the bronco

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyway you could step back and take a photo and circle where this is? The photos are so close it’s hard to locate where you are in the bronco
I removed the soft top, so can’t provide an updated picture. The soft top was rubbing into the panel by the removable panels (to remove bolts to soft top).
Sponsored