Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the exact same install with DD SSC1’s running a red backlight when the taillights are on and white in reverse and with an aux, however mine were installed in an aftermarket Barricade steel bumper that did not have cutouts. Cutting through the MUCH thicker steel on that bumper vs the stock badlands bumper was a real pain in the butt, but it looks and functions perfectly!
Ford Bronco Rear bumper flush lighting IMG_2497
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Hyundai Santa-Fe, 2019 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did the exact same install with DD SSC1’s running a red backlight when the taillights are on and white in reverse and with an aux, however mine were installed in an aftermarket Barricade steel bumper that did not have cutouts. Cutting through the MUCH thicker steel on that bumper vs the stock badlands bumper was a real pain in the butt, but it looks and functions perfectly!
Looks great. Like it was born there. I used a 12v Milwaukee jigsaw and three blades. They were crappy, but they did their job.

mhorvath1218

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. Like it was born there. I used a 12v Milwaukee jigsaw and three blades. They were crappy, but they did their job.
Thanks, that was the goal. This stuff took about 15-20 drill holes with a carbide bit around the perimeter of each, then a heavy duty dremel cutting wheel to fully cut it out, then lots of sanding/grinding to smooth and paint to rust proof. Ended up being more work than I would have liked, but it came out nice!

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you post few additional pictures of this barricade bumper?

OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Hyundai Santa-Fe, 2019 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not too bad at all. Used patience and a drill to cut the corners then a few jigsaw blades later I had a square hole. It was metal. I lined it up with the frame horn as I recall for the wiring and clearance.
Sponsored