Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the one from Built right. It's really good but pricey. I cleanly notched my cargo mat around the brackets. Easy to cut with razor blade.
Thanks. For the sake of argument, I'm going to assume the US made ones are of similar quality, and the knock offs are similar to other knock offs. I am leaning towards the M2M ones at this time but wanted to see what others had done.

I figured this would be a more popular mod but having trouble finding any big threads with lots of pics.

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the biggest difference for any of these products is appearance. It's too simple of a piece and won't have a high enough load bearing for serious competition. I'm looking at doing the windows to block wind for the kids when the top is off and to strap extras air down house and other goodies to. There's a member on here that made his own whose design is the best I've seen yet. Just waiting on him to go into full production.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For the windows, DV8 is the only company I found who put the panels behind the rear “roll” bars, which gives you a few extra inches of space - that was a deal maker for me

Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve got upper and lower and cargo tray. The best part of their system is that it’s modular, so you can add uppers, lowers, tray in any combination. The tray is on struts so it flips up out of the way, which comes in handy ALOT. Yeah , paying for made in the USA costs more, but the quality and customer service are top notch.

IMG_3164.jpeg

IMG_3165.jpeg

IMG_3163.jpeg

OP
OP
Haelous

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve got upper and lower and cargo tray. The best part of their system is that it’s modular, so you can add uppers, lowers, tray in any combination. The tray is on struts so it flips up out of the way, which comes in handy ALOT. Yeah , paying for made in the USA costs more, but the quality and customer service are top notch.

Ford Bronco Rear Molle Panels (M2M?) IMG_3163

These are excellent pics, thanks.

The tray being on struts explains the price of the tray IMO. It also looks like the tray works well seats up or down. Can the tray come off relatively easily if I need to put a large box in the rear?

It looks like it stands off a bit from the side. The power port is still easily accessible?

DV8offroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the windows, DV8 is the only company I found who put the panels behind the rear “roll” bars, which gives you a few extra inches of space - that was a deal maker for me

Thanks man! We love hearing feedback on our products!

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These are excellent pics, thanks.

The tray being on struts explains the price of the tray IMO. It also looks like the tray works well seats up or down. Can the tray come off relatively easily if I need to put a large box in the rear?

It looks like it stands off a bit from the side. The power port is still easily accessible?
1. Yes power port is easily accessible
2. Removing the tray requires removing 3 bolts per side, unless u also have the upper roll bar molle, in which case it would be 5 bolts per side

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think these do the same thing, if I understand you right. They also have space underneath which makes it easier to mess with the hardtop. He only has the 2dr right now.

https://gluefactoryoffroad.com/

Sponsored
OP
OP
Haelous

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1. Yes power port is easily accessible
2. Removing the tray requires removing 3 bolts per side, unless u also have the upper roll bar molle, in which case it would be 5 bolts per side
Great, power port is important to me.

I only want lower molle so this sounds great. I'm going to start w/just the side panels.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think these do the same thing, if I understand you right. They also have space underneath which makes it easier to mess with the hardtop. He only has the 2dr right now.

https://gluefactoryoffroad.com/
Yup! Those appear to sit just a bit higher, but are outside the roll bar area

nice to have options!
Sponsored