First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worth the money. I bought them empty and added focal performance 6.5. Played with Forscan and made adjustments but kept coming back to original settings for my favorite sound. Excellent shipping and support. These guys are good.
Thank you for your business Ben and glad you are happy with the purchase!
Sponsored

diggs44060

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having a professional install coming up on my 2 door BadSquatch..
Installer recommended these ssv pods so that's what I'm going with except getting 4 rockford fosgate 6.5 power coaxials.(rear ssv pods and kick pannels).(full system 8 speakers Ford calls it 10 speaker B&O)4" rokford fosgate punch speakers and (2) M5-1500.1 and 800.4 amps 9 channels total 125w rms x4, x5, and 400x1..running all in 4ohm and using a focal flax 8" slim fit sub..
Not using factory dsp.. using Axxass A2B2 DSP..

OP
OP
Switchworks_Kyle

Switchworks_Kyle

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having a professional install coming up on my 2 door BadSquatch..
Installer recommended these ssv pods so that's what I'm going with except getting 4 rockford fosgate 6.5 power coaxials.(rear ssv pods and kick pannels).(full system 8 speakers Ford calls it 10 speaker B&O)4" rokford fosgate punch speakers and (2) M5-1500.1 and 800.4 amps 9 channels total 125w rms x4, x5, and 400x1..running all in 4ohm and using a focal flax 8" slim fit sub..
Not using factory dsp.. using Axxass A2B2 DSP..
Awesome Greg! Im sure you will be very happy with our pods. You can DM me for a discount code for our site

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

holding out...seems we all want an upgrade, but has to be reasonable cost, braptor tax should not be a thing just because its a smaller run. Right now there might be two options at best, both are overpriced IMO.
Which 2 options do you know of? I know MTI has some for $250. Who else makes them?

Sponsored
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi i am getting ready to order these, quick question, on my 2023 Wildtrack what is the amp size with a B&O system?, will it drive the Kickers(80watt to 140watt) or will it work better with SSV speakers(120watt to 60watt)? Thanks!

OP
OP
Switchworks_Kyle

Switchworks_Kyle

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi i am getting ready to order these, quick question, on my 2023 Wildtrack what is the amp size with a B&O system?, will it drive the Kickers(80watt to 140watt) or will it work better with SSV speakers(120watt to 60watt)? Thanks!
Yes your B&O amp will power both the SSV or Kicker speakers just fine. You will notice a nice change in clarity of the music and more mid-range bass due to the larger cone size of the 6.5" speaker.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got mine with the Kicker speakers, and sounds and fit was great. 2 door.

Sponsored

Turn JB Up

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes your B&O amp will power both the SSV or Kicker speakers just fine. You will notice a nice change in clarity of the music and more mid-range bass due to the larger cone size of the 6.5" speaker.
Hey Kyle! Will the rear speakers overpower the front B&O speakers? Or should I plan on replacing those as well?

Also, any promo code?

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The compatibility tab on your website doesn't list the Base model at all. Any reason these wouldn't work with my 22 Base 2-door?

OP
OP
Switchworks_Kyle

Switchworks_Kyle

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Kyle! Will the rear speakers overpower the front B&O speakers? Or should I plan on replacing those as well?

Also, any promo code?
They will not overpower, we have not upgraded our front speakers yet and it sounds great. Something we need to do in the future though.

Use BR6G-10 on our site for the discount

Thanks!