AL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to update the software Over the Air through Wifi. But it is still showing on the Carfax. At the dealer it is an advanced notice "Dealer installed software projected to be available 4th Quarter of 2023." What can I do to get it to come off the Carfax. Software was updated in November it is now January. Ford is telling me to go to the dealer and the dealer is telling me to go to Ford.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was able to update the software Over the Air through Wifi. But it is still showing on the Carfax. At the dealer it is an advanced notice "Dealer installed software projected to be available 4th Quarter of 2023." What can I do to get it to come off the Carfax. Software was updated in November it is now January. Ford is telling me to go to the dealer and the dealer is telling me to go to Ford.
If you have an 8” screen it doesn’t matter what OTA update was complete, because it wasn’t the one for these recalls.
So there is no way to remove it, as it hasn’t been completed yet.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot that 23C05 is being completed already through OTA updates. So it is possible it has been done. If you send me your VIN I can check OTA history and see if the update that you got was infact for the APIM or something else entirely

Last edited: