First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So with a little Christmas money now available, I am researching recovery gear, kinetic rope, soft shackles and tow straps. There is a lot of choices avalable and I hate to just pay for a name. I would like to however stick with American made and American materials if possible.
so please share what you have, recommend and wouldn’t mind sharing why you like it..

I am leaning toward the yankum rope but have no idea on shackles and straps. Thanks for playing along and Merry Christmas!
Sponsored

Texasliam

Badlands
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I own bubba rope. There's factor55 and yankum. Somebody posted recently that you never actually hear anyone saying that harbor freight stuff failed... so there's that.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Monster Hook (MHI) is a sponsor on the site. I know Marco owns his CNC machines, runs them himself, and has original designs. I've been happy with his gear but havent had to hang from a waterfall or anything yet.

bellboyfab

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22Bronco ‘93 C3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I own the Harbor freight "Snatch Strap" doesn't feel like it has much stretch to it and i don't believe its American made. I use an agency 6 shackle block which are supposed to be made in California, the fit and finish are pretty good. This was put together as a budget kit on short notice.
Sponsored