First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I didn’t place the order for my early reservation. My wife didn’t like the interior colors and since it is her vehicle I told the dealer we would wait till 2022. Now I have read the dealers are getting way over sticker and I think I should have ordered it and just sold it. Oh well. It will be interesting to hear if you guys like them as much after driving them.
Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I didn’t place the order for my early reservation. My wife didn’t like the interior colors and since it is her vehicle I told the dealer we would wait till 2022. Now I have read the dealers are getting way over sticker and I think I should have ordered it and just sold it. Oh well. It will be interesting to hear if you guys like them as much after driving them.
I had to go a different routed due to my life situation too. Do I regret (possibly) not having the Bronco whenever it arrives? Maybe. But for now, save the cash and maybe once the 2 of you can see/feel/touch the particular machine then maybe you will revisit it. Heck, Ferd might even change a few things to make it more pleasing. 🤷‍♂️

Re: pricing, I bet that there will be dealers that will, even though maybe not AWESOME deals, but by the time the factory can produce "enough" of them, then the deals will be fairly substantial. The mpg *might* be a limiting factor. (Here come the "people that want this don't care about mpg" noise makers. I disbelieve that because those who make that argument aren't looking at all aspects of a decision.)

You have made a good choice for you for now. Worry about that other stuff later.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See if you can’t transfer your order to someone a dealer Granger so they doubt gouge you with ADMs

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Regrets not ordering F1E95A8C-BE5F-4FFC-9D27-478D7D47C267

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it worth the hassle to buy it outright, register it, then flip it (and pay taxes both ways)? At some point of course yes. But otherwise, I wouldn't sweat it. Over the coming years, they will only improve upon the look / feel / features in future models.

Get ready to jump back in when Heritage or Raptor come out. At least by 2023 you can get a color matched top and hopefully an interior that doesn't make your wife want to puke.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it worth the hassle to buy it outright, register it, then flip it (and pay taxes both ways)? At some point of course yes. But otherwise, I wouldn't sweat it. Over the coming years, they will only improve upon the look / feel / features in future models.

Get ready to jump back in when Heritage or Raptor come out. At least by 2023 you can get a color matched top and hopefully an interior that doesn't make your wife want to puke.
Although I don’t disagree that the next couple years Ford may make some good (yet small) enhancements, I’ve also seen auto makers screw up a solid design. IMO, my 5th generation Camaro was one of the best modern designs and the ones after didn’t look as good. My current 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee I love the style on, however the newest version (front end specifically) looks awful (again, just my opinion). You kind of roll the dice on these things.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being serious for a moment, @Zach@Granger at Granger Ford is still running his special, $2,000-under-invoice pricing offer through the end of July, after which pricing will return to his normal $1,000-under-invoice pricing offer. If you move quickly, you can still nail down a great price for a future delivery from one of the best Bronco dealers on this forum!

With 1,000+ open reservations and converted orders in 2021, there is a reason why Granger Ford is referred to as Bronco-town USA.
Sponsored