PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want running boards for my wife and son, but I've yet to hear of a mud flap that's compatible. Apparently the ford accessory running boards come too far forward.
That's what I've heard, but he's got a Squatch and the aftermarket is young...
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's amazing how soft some buyers are. The Base would have been considered pretty loaded 8 years ago.
this right here….. base squatch with bumpers and overhead switches and the 2.7 is perfect and a bargain. More than capable for 90% of people. The packages just don’t add up value wise IMO

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford might add more for 2022 for the base so looking at the P&B right now is little wast of time .

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Vs. a jeep, for sure
But my 2011 kia had features some cars today don't even have
My 2015 Kia had a 420hp v8, an HUD, heated, cooled, and power lumbar and power reclining rear seats (front seats had all that too plus more), tri zone climate control, power rear sunshade with manual rearside sunshades, 360 camera, an amazing smooth ride, and enough rear leg room to play a tennis match. Just because Kia makes cheap stuff doesn't mean they don't know how to make nice stuff.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been all over the Ford ordering website playing with differant models and options and final.prices. I noticed on the base if you order the Squatch model and overheard consol light switches. Theres really not much else in the way of goodies to get. Like heated steering wheel, seats, front and rear sensors, better radio, nav, etc. You guys know. ALL THE GOOD STUFF. Not even the rear hitch. Anyway, as the ordering date draws closer, I need to figure out what I want, how much to spend. I am going definite 2 door. Have any of you fellas figured out exactly what you want yet? I keep changing my mind every hour 😂. I am just curious.
My 4Dr Base Sasquatch 27L hardtop w/Aux switches was delivered Aug 2. I loved it. The A/C blasts, got power windows, push button start, remote entry, 8" screen, rear camera, collision avoidance, automatic lights, cruise, detailed instrument panel. In short, it's got more than I need. Main thing:. BIG ENGINE & SASQUATCH. Those two things define the Bronco and are what REALLY matters.

Sold my Base last week to a dealer who paid me ridiculous money for it. 2.7L, Squatch hardtop are what gave it value. I got my VIN for an exact duplicate Base being built in Nov and I'm keeping that one. Love the Base! It is by far the best Bronco deal Ford haa going! Only things I want more are the enhanced suspension and power that the Raptor will have. Hope to get one! Only things I care about is the mechanics.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Running boards from the dealer? Wife will require them... :) ...
Yes- told the dealer I wanted them back on 1-21-21 when I placed the order. Had to wait about 3 weeks after delivery.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's amazing how soft some buyers are. The Base would have been considered pretty loaded 8 years ago.
To each their own and you'll hear no hate from me but I was thinking the same thing. I'm getting a base and it actually has more than I need. Beyond power doors, windows, cruise control, and Bluetooth, that's all the tech I really care to have. Adaptive cruise control would be cool though. I'm excited about Apple car play with the big screen. I have that exact combination on the work truck and I love it.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the base had the option for packages and more choices there would be no point of the Big Bend.

I can't believe there are people who are disappointed that the base doesn't have more. Take a look at a base Wrangler. No a/c, crank windows and manual locks.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is by far the best Bronco deal Ford has going!
I thinking of going down this path too but for a MY22 order.
Because of un-filled MY21 orders, I think Ford’s going to have to offer up the BaseSasquatch package again. The price will go up but this could be redo of the MY21 BaseSasquatch value.
By summer of 2022 Broncos will be all over the roads. This will mainstream its demand.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thinking of going down this path too but for a MY22 order.
Because of un-filled MY21 orders, I think Ford’s going to have to offer up the BaseSasquatch package again. The price will go up but this could be redo of the MY21 BaseSasquatch value.
By summer of 2022 Broncos will be all over the roads. This will mainstream its demand.
Yes, they will have Base Squatch available for MY22 and with manual transmission option and new colors. Ford has also said price will NOT change for orders submitted by March 19, 2021.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

If the base had the option for packages and more choices there would be no point of the Big Bend.

I can't believe there are people who are disappointed that the base doesn't have more. Take a look at a base Wrangler. No a/c, crank windows and manual locks.
Once you add sasquatch to all of them, there is no point in the Big Bend in my opinion, $4K for a leather wrapped steering wheel, $1200 more for mid, and white letters (I prefer the black). for a few hundred more you can get the Black Diamond with actual useful capability. After I realized I didn't need the stabar disconnect, and wanted the sport-mode (badlands doesn't have it), then my hardest choice was between the black diamond and the base and I eventually decided I didn't really need the wash-out interior and the cloth is more comfortable for nearly $5K less. the only thing I thought I really needed from the mid package was BLIS, but a couple weeks ago my BLIS on my Volvo almost caused an accident because it came on when I was half-way into another lane but turned out to be a car with super-bright lights 2 lanes over. I quit trusting it and will be fine with the mirrors and my own head that has kept me out of accidents for 35 years.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For what it’s worth the FirstEdition doesn’t even come with a hitch.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once you add sasquatch to all of them, there is no point in the Big Bend in my opinion, $4K for a leather wrapped steering wheel, $1200 more for mid, and white letters (I prefer the black). for a few hundred more you can get the Black Diamond with actual useful capability. After I realized I didn't need the stabar disconnect, and wanted the sport-mode (badlands doesn't have it), then my hardest choice was between the black diamond and the base and I eventually decided I didn't really need the wash-out interior and the cloth is more comfortable for nearly $5K less. the only thing I thought I really needed from the mid package was BLIS, but a couple weeks ago my BLIS on my Volvo almost caused an accident because it came on when I was half-way into another lane but turned out to be a car with super-bright lights 2 lanes over. I quit trusting it and will be fine with the mirrors and my own head that has kept me out of accidents for 35 years.

If it wasn't for wanting intellect access, remote start and heated seats on the mid package I would be all over the base. I went with a Black Diamond for the washout interior and MGV. But I'm sure armorlite will make a full washout floor like they do with the Jeeps. And a set of neoprene seat covers cost around $200.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been all over the Ford ordering website playing with differant models and options and final.prices. I noticed on the base if you order the Squatch model and overheard consol light switches. Theres really not much else in the way of goodies to get. Like heated steering wheel, seats, front and rear sensors, better radio, nav, etc. You guys know. ALL THE GOOD STUFF. Not even the rear hitch. Anyway, as the ordering date draws closer, I need to figure out what I want, how much to spend. I am going definite 2 door. Have any of you fellas figured out exactly what you want yet? I keep changing my mind every hour 😂. I am just curious.
Yeah, been doing that for 2 years now. If you want to do serious off-roading, 1). Crawl over big rocks, or 2). drive over rally courses very, very fast?
1). Badlands
2). Wildtrack.

Oh, Base? I ordered Auto as my only option. What am I eventually going to add?
I ordered Base Velocity Blue with Auto as only option. I will be adding as below as I really badly wanted a Badlands (And, there is a MY22 in my future.

Falken P285/70R17 Tire, Wildpeak A/T3W 28034306 Beat out Nitto G2's by a thin margin.$228.00 each$1,140.004wheelparts
Pro Comp 69 Series Vintage Wheel, 17x9 with 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern Flat Black 7069 7983$122.99 each$614.954wheelparts
I have found the HOSS suspension from an upgrader. and will be adding the badlands shocks and control arms.$1000bronco epic
Steel Full Body Bash Plate For Vehicles with Modular Front Bumper, For 2 Door$695.00Accessories.ford
Step Bars Tube Steps, 2 Door$595.00Accessories.ford
Ford Custom Graphics Hood Cowl/Stripes, Retro Design by Visco$299.00Accessories.ford
Tailgate Folding Table Table for Swing Gate, Rear$209.00Accessories.ford
Stealth Sleep Package for Ford Bronco 2021 Present 6th Gen 2 Door$995.00Goose-gear
Total adds to Base Bronco$4,947.94need to add 601 to these after Hoss update.
Total adds to Base Bronco minus non-Badland items$2,849.94
Total adds to Base Bronco minus frou-frou crap$3,444.94
(Graphics, Tailgate table,Sleep Package.)

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

If it wasn't for wanting intellect access, remote start and heated seats on the mid package I would be all over the base. I went with a Black Diamond for the washout interior and MGV. But I'm sure armorlite will make a full washout floor like they do with the Jeeps. And a set of neoprene seat covers cost around $200.
You can remote start with the phone app even on the base
Sponsored