Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the announcement yesterday from Ford highlighting their “modification centre” to add accessories and such with your factory ordered build, have any of you added Ford accessories to your build? I know this was something called out early days in ordering as well, but it seemed like it wasn’t actually available (Maybe I misread the info on this)?

Just curious if you have, was there any concerns that it could delay your build further? I have been tempted to see if I can add one or two things, but have been hesitant to reach out to the dealership as they likely have limited info vs. the folks here.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think most of us are submitting as 'clean' an order as we can. Why take a chance on some accessory not being available?

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think most of us are submitting as 'clean' an order as we can. Why take a chance on some accessory not being available?
For sure, and that’s where my head is at primarily, but was just curious if anyone has added an accessory to their build and any feedback they might have. Or even better, someone who has added an accessory and gotten a build week/VIN.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The accessories are generally all dealer mounted options. Order them as soon as you get your VIN if you want to have any chance of getting said accessories installed at pickup time.

My dealer had me put a $500 on a lift and the rest is on order to be rolled into my final contract when I sign the documents.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For sure, and that’s where my head is at primarily, but was just curious if anyone has added an accessory to their build and any feedback they might have. Or even better, someone who has added an accessory and gotten a build week/VIN.
The only 'accessory' if you want to call it that, that I added is the tow package...and I've got a build date. So that's NOT a deal breaker by itself....I figure I can add all I want after, from the dealer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only 'accessory' if you want to call it that, that I added is the tow package...and I've got a build date. So that's NOT a deal breaker by itself....I figure I can add all I want after, from the dealer.
I did the tow package too. But Ford made it sound like they had a building dedicated to accessories not listed on the B&P, like fender flares, hood deflectors, decals, etc. That was more what my question was directed towards.

They’ve obviously made an effort to install accessories at the factory, but I do think you’re right… Most will order without and get it at the dealership, however there’s going to be an additional cost if you get it installed there (depends on the level of complexity and peoples desire to self install this stuff or not).

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered what I wanted and got a ViN. Not sure if this helps but since then my dealer has had no issues ordering 2 accessories for me which could not be gotten though BnP.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the rear drawer system and rubber mats and have a build date. I was told the drawer would be installed at the factory

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone have the link to the accessory page for the Bronco? Cant find it on Fords site....I've seen the catalog before on these forums.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The accessories are generally all dealer mounted options. Order them as soon as you get your VIN if you want to have any chance of getting said accessories installed at pickup time.

My dealer had me put a $500 on a lift and the rest is on order to be rolled into my final contract when I sign the documents.
What part number is the lift? M-18000-B1? It’s not showing up on my dealer page…🤔

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone have the link to the accessory page for the Bronco? Cant find it on Fords site....I've seen the catalog before on these forums.
Highly recommend finding the part # you want from the link that OP added, then Googling around to find the best price. I ordered a few things for 20% off MSRP from a random dealer across the country.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What part number is the lift? M-18000-B1? It’s not showing up on my dealer page…🤔
No, it’s aftermarket through my dealer and they warranty it. It’s the announced King stage 3 adjustable lift, up to 3.5” if I recall.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Already ordered accessories separate from my oder

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I seem to remember that Ford accessories were to be DIO and the accessories installed on Ford’s dime if ordered with factory order. I remember reading threads like this:
78FA83F3-6C3D-4C74-938C-4C183A397670.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: