Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like that at the end he just can't get enough of it's styling. It really is just a back to basics machine in the end. I look at mine every time I park it. It is way more capable offroad than he suggests. It is also way more fun than any of my 8 other vehicles I've owned. The only thing I've owned that's as much fun on road is a 90'integra that was a go-kart essentially

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What's so bad about having a black and white flag on the sleeves of all your T-shirts!!?? I feel attacked. Where's my Sprinfield.
This whole video is painfully biased. I deserve a better car than a ford Bronco. Mine is finally getting built, I think I'm canceling. LOL...... Yeah, right!

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like that at the end he just can't get enough of it's styling. It really is just a back to basics machine in the end. I look at mine every time I park it. It is way more capable offroad than he suggests. It is also way more fun than any of my 8 other vehicles I've owned. The only thing I've owned that's as much fun on road is a 90'integra that was a go-kart essentially

I feel the same way. The last vehicle I've had this much fun with was my 1991 240sx. It's a simple joy!

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The materials and build quality are shit. I believe that's a well established fact.
It's fun off road and it looks cool. The only thing he got wrong was the off road part and he never went off road so he couldn't really talk about that aspect.
Just because I bought one and like it doesn't mean I can't see or accept it's flaws.
I like reviews that are the honest opinion of the reviewer, I hate the gushing praise only BS fluff pieces.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Their sub-reddit can be pretty funny when they are looking for the "what type of people drive this car?" And have some random car on it. I haven't watched their Youtube channel.

Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
He sounds butt hurt, but happy?

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I'd disagree with the described driving manners both on and off-road, but honestly can't say I disagree with many of his points. It's better on road than a Jeep, and very good off-road, so I think the comments here were a mischaracterization. The cheapness of it can be an asset for the off-road community, but certainly the quality issues are a massive problem for ford down the line. Some of the complaints they have are trivial, and I think the 7MT is excellent, but at 60K+ for most Broncos, I'd expect better quality than what we got overall, it's not wrong to rib Ford a bit for that, they should do better.
Sponsored