Sponsored

Remove the wildtrak vinyl door stickers?

rheuz

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it as simple as using a hairdryer to heat up the adhesive, pulling, and then finishing up with some adhesive remover?
Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it as simple as using a hairdryer to heat up the adhesive, pulling, and then finishing up with some adhesive remover?
You probably won't need any adhesive remover, assuming you mean the badges on the fender....

If you mean the lower body line sticker, I have no experience taking that off, or the hood one either.

Ford Bronco Remove the wildtrak vinyl door stickers? 2

Last edited:

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep a little heat and finish up with Goo Gone or even rubbing alcohol.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That sucks...IIRC that was like a $500+ add on.

Heat gun and goof off would have you covered.

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep a little heat and finish up with Goo Gone or even rubbing alcohol.
Like you I used a hair dryer, goo gone, and then rubbing alcohol for final clean up. Worked great.

Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here…first thing i did when i brought it home.

bkirchhoff

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW: '07 328xi, '13 X1, '75 R90/6, '12 R1200GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If removing the badge stickers with a hairdryer, is it possible to relocate them? Or is the adhesive toast after removal? I’ve been thinking about taking the Badlands badges off and would like to perhaps move them to the glass windows on each side of the hardtop. Then put Bronco script emblems where the Badlands emblems were.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depending on what the weather is like where you live, if it's hot outside you could leave your Bronco parked outside for a while to help even further.

If removing the badge stickers with a hairdryer, is it possible to relocate them? Or is the adhesive toast after removal? I’ve been thinking about taking the Badlands badges off and would like to perhaps move them to the glass windows on each side of the hardtop. Then put Bronco script emblems where the Badlands emblems were.
The trim badges can be re-used - I've seen several people re-attach them inside their Bronco or on things like coffee mugs, etc. Shouldn't be an issue. Worst case, if it's not sticking as well again as you'd like, add a tiny bit of glue (depending on what/where you are re-attaching it to).

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super simple, heat up with hair dryer, peels off easy & takes the adhesive. I put one on a thermos and other on my rear window. 2dr Badlands

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Remove the wildtrak vinyl door stickers? 3

Yep, simple to reuse. I put one of mine on the back of the Bronco on my tailgate reinforcement. I simply stuck mine to my laminated window sticker, in the meantime since I did the fender badge one weekend, and the tailgate reinforcement the next. Re-heated it up with the blowdryer and peeled it right back off.
Sponsored