Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Doc fees are different for each state. Some states regulate the maximum doc fees charged, some states don't regulate at all. In Arizona where I live there are no regulations so most dealers here charge anywhere from $400-$600 which is a rip-off. There are no regulations that dictate that the doc fee is the same for each customer. There is one exception, if you are buying A/Z plan, Ford only allows a doc fee of $75.
I wish. There are some asshole dealers in North Carolina that charge 799 bucks. Then you really need to read the fine print. When you're through with the deal many have the right to your first born. I don't even mess with them if I'm getting quotes.
Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are no regulations that dictate that the doc fee is the same for each customer.
Auto dealers in PA lobbied to have exactly this as part of the regulations, all customers MUST be charged the same amount. Of course if you have half a brain you negotiate the price down, but IMO most dealers will try to convince you that this requires some blessing from the pope and you are exceedingly odd for trying to do so.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Different states have different rules on doc fees. Some it will vary depending on how much they feel like dicking you. Virginia and Maryland for example. States like Pennsylvania have a cap on doc fees. I think it's $395.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People are really getting VINs without even knowing what they'll be paying? doc fee ain't nothing, wait till you see that adm.

• Haha
Reactions: abe
OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People are really getting VINs without even knowing what they'll be paying? doc fee ain't nothing, wait till you see that adm.
i have no ADM, made sure of it.

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone had any luck getting your dealer to remove the dock fee or delivery fees? Or is that virtually impossible because of the high demand of the new Bronco?

I got my VIN number, but just planning down the road once I go to do the final paperwork. If that day ever comes.

i’m also curious what cash buyers are doing. When I bought a new car in the past, typically I tell the dealer I’m financing just to get a lower out the door price. And then pay the loan off a week later. Just curious if that will work here. I’ve never bought a vehicle that was in such high demand and is a brand new model. 🤷‍♂️
Sounds like you will be paying MSRP or maybe a tad over, unless you have one of the Ford Plans that are accepted?

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Invoice, no fees and accessories at dealer cost...in writing and signed.

Bronco 2a.jpeg
Sponsored