First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a momentary lapse of attention and backed into a pole. Good news, it didn't due to much damage, bad news it busted my taillight. I got a replacement off of ebay, I installed it, really a super simple job. But when I turn the lights on, this new taillight plays an animation which my other light does not do, and the turn signal doesn't work (or flashers). Looks the same as my other one, was sold as a 21-23 replacement light. Is there some config I need to run somewhere to make it work correctly? If I get it working, can I get that animation to work on both lights??? It is kind of cool :)

Thanks for any help,
Doug

Sponsored

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im guessing its not an ‘ OEM ‘ LED one but one that WILL fit as a replacement..seems like a 3rd party makes these but you’ll need 2..anyway thats my best guess

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey that’s neat.
completely no help on the signal thing, but had to give it the “thumbs up” on the start sequence. That’s rad.
front signals still flash?
maybe you can play around with ForScan settings like the flush mount needs When replacing Sig lighting?

OP
OP

AZWildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im guessing its not an ‘ OEM ‘ LED one but one that WILL fit as a replacement..seems like a 3rd party makes these but you’ll need 2..anyway thats my best guess
BroncoCraig for the win! It is not an OEM light, it looks so similar I didn't even consider that. It is an Archaic taillight replacement for either LED or the Halogen taillights. It has switches under a rubber cover on the back to set it for which type of light it is replacing and also what sequence of animation. The animation sequence that was set is called Breath Mode. Turning to Scanning Mode makes it very similar to the stock taillight but not identical.

Thanks for the idea Craig, it helped a lot.

Archaic New Car Lights For Ford Bronco Taillight 2021-up Plug and Play - BRONCO - Guangzhou Dingyun Information Technology Co.,Ltd (archaic-official.com)
Sponsored