Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone replaced the bronco and ford emblem on the rear of the Bronco with black ones? If so where did you order them from?

Please and Thank you-
You can order the black bronco emblem from the dealership parts department, ask for the wildtrac emblem for the tail/swing gate, I think my dealer said it was like $40ish, I’ll let you know when I get it. Gotta call them and see if it came in. As for the Ford emblem, I got that eBay link from another member that had the guy do a custom Area 51/ matte black Ford emblem.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jim Tidwell Ford has them for $42 (MSRP) - shipped same day and mine is expected in 3 business days. Direct number for Billy to order: +1 (678) 784-1283. He had 30 in stock. M2DZ-7842528-B

It looks like a few places will offer $8-10 cheaper - but, backordered for 30+ days.

As for the Ford logo. I got one from Emblem City for $100. Was delivered in 2 days. It’s painted though.

ISFP Custom Emblems seems the best quality option. Might be the the way to go for the Ford logo. They should have them available soon. “We are an acrylic overlay cut via water jet and then painted with PPG colors and then we cover them with a polyurethane resin we had specifically designed for our applications. Our vhb tape has also been designed for our applications and is Marine rated (along with the resin).

Here's a test on our strength as well! It's to simulate road debris that you may encounter on the road! From bugs to rocks, we stand up to it all! No chipping, cracking, fading, peeling, pitting, denting or scratching!”

It was pretty easy taking it off - you want to use trim tools and get behind it. Ideally press the tabs on the clips and pull out. I cracked one clip - but, easy enough to glue/JB if need be. There is a solid pad of adhesive that needs to be removed from the clear coat. The edges of the emblem are pretty sharp and scratched the clear coat while working it off. But, nothing that can’t be buffed out.

Ford Bronco Replacing Bronco Rear Emblems? 4C5A8A63-4576-4DA7-B998-7A138FEC6BFD

Last edited: