Sponsored

Quality Bronco emblems (chrome Bronco in cursive letters)?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be happy to ship them to ya.
I've got other things I want powder coated like the beauty rings, maybe the bumper and other things I haven't thought of yet. There's actually a local guy within 5 miles of me, but he doesn't know I know about him yet. haha
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait until you discover there is a whole marketplace online for people like to buy/sell/trade Apple packaging.

That part of the live stream was a little goofy to watch. BUT... I guess I get it... the two people talking were the people in charge of merchandising and retail partnerships. I'm assuming if you have a career in merchandising, design, or marketing, things like quality packaging probably get you a little excited.

Strange for us, but I'm sure there are lots of people that think that spending hundreds of dollars on new badges for their vehicle is absurd.

---

But, anyway... packaging aside, I am personally waiting for the Bronco Nation badges since they mimic the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation Broncos. I have much more of a personal connection to those Broncos than I do the 1st generation. I've never even been inside of a 1st gen Bronco.

But to each their own, and if the BN badges turn out to be subpar then Archetype Racing's badges are top on my list.
So you saw that too :ROFLMAO:. The only other Bronco I have ever owned & had previous interest in was my 76., but I can understand what relates to one may not to another.

Like I said people should make it their own & not worry what others say if it works for you :cool:

Trading Apple trash is a thing??? Can't relate to that one at all :unsure:

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncobreath

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last edited:

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just purchased cheapies. If they end appealing or such I will go that route. Good luck and make sure you post pics.
Thanks, I totally will post pics.

SquatchWatcher

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just purchased cheapies. If they end up pealing,I will go that route. Good luck and make sure you post pics.
I went cheap too. Let’s see how they hold up over winter then I may upgrade

OP
OP
Witchmyster

Witchmyster

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ignore the naysayers...the stickers that come with it look cheap and cheesey. When I got mine home it was in my driveway for 10 minutes before I pulled those things off. One got moved to the rear window and the other to the garbage.

The guys at work say the emblems and stripes make it stand out. I've seen maybe 2 others with emblems around here and none with stripes. This is an A51 Badlands as well.
Ford Bronco Quality Bronco emblems (chrome Bronco in cursive letters)? 72C43DBD-8CF4-468E-856B-8F7AA6C5D921
That looks slick!

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks,

Knew heat was a factor, just never sure how well applied these things are, and don't wanna wreck 'em.
You don't need too much heat at all and I wouldn't use any more than a hair dryer as you could damage paint with a heat gun.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't need too much heat at all and I wouldn't use any more than a hair dryer as you could damage paint with a heat gun.
True you could damage it with a heat gun, but if you have one with variable temp and know how to use it, it won't damage a thing. :)

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ignore the naysayers...the stickers that come with it look cheap and cheesey. When I got mine home it was in my driveway for 10 minutes before I pulled those things off. One got moved to the rear window and the other to the garbage.

The guys at work say the emblems and stripes make it stand out. I've seen maybe 2 others with emblems around here and none with stripes. This is an A51 Badlands as well.
Ford Bronco Quality Bronco emblems (chrome Bronco in cursive letters)? IMG_20220806_185833
Looks great. I almost went with that graphic.
Ford Bronco Quality Bronco emblems (chrome Bronco in cursive letters)? IMG_8803.PNG

JoeOffRoad

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tomsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Everyone has their own taste and take on their Bronco and what they like. Personally, I love the touches that people put on them to make them their own. Like anything its what you dig. The nice thing about what you're talking about is that it doesn't have to be permanent. TOMS OFFROAD has these bad boys that are slick, https://tomsoffroad.com/parts/bronco-script-horse-emblem-set-chrome-adhesive-backed Also in black.

I will say, I LOVE my Porter Cable adjustable heat gun for peeling graphics, and a plastic razor has done well for me in the past too.
Sponsored