First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 F150, 99 Mustang Cobra, 17 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally painted grille black and the letter overlays bronze.
@Zakm nice work on the letters, but talk to me about the winch setup. Didn't know there was room under there, what's the setup? custom?

Terps

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG 4dr 2.3l MIC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
5E801B38-CA81-4CEA-AE75-4A7447F01C8A.jpeg

eBay Ford Emblem Grille
Found these plastic caps (as opposed to the tufskinz vinyls) on this thread a few weeks ago. Ordered using the above link. Arrived in about ten days, no flaws, pre-taped and ready to peel and stick. Getting the tape back off is always a bitch but tweezers help. The glossy plastic finish pretty closely matches the piano black OBX grille. The factory white was too loud for my taste.
After about a month, I decided the black plastic letter caps, while better than the stock white, actually made the front end too subtle. I didn’t like the pictures I had seen of the EG Tufskinz over the white letters, but I hadn’t seen how they looked over black letters. Decided it was worth the $50 to try it out - used Amazon direct from TufSkinz, delivered in 8 days, no flaws, straightforward install. Happy with the results, seems like a quality product and the color match seems pretty accurate, just hope it holds up.
Ford Bronco Ford Accessories adds Grill Letters Emblems by TufSkinz (Various Colors) DC3D044E-91B3-4093-A40B-5F54927D10D6

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After about a month, I decided the black plastic letter caps, while better than the stock white, actually made the front end too subtle. I didn’t like the pictures I had seen of the EG Tufskinz over the white letters, but I hadn’t seen how they looked over black letters. Decided it was worth the $50 to try it out - used Amazon direct from TufSkinz, delivered in 8 days, no flaws, straightforward install. Happy with the results, seems like a quality product and the color match seems pretty accurate, just hope it holds up.
Ford Bronco Ford Accessories adds Grill Letters Emblems by TufSkinz (Various Colors) DC3D044E-91B3-4093-A40B-5F54927D10D6
That looks great! I agree that this is much better and pops a little more than the black.

Sponsored

BDbronco13090

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, looks great. Do you have any other pics further out of the green letters?

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone tried putting these over the oracle(or any other brand) led letters?
Sponsored